Membership created/controlled pages

JJJorgensen

I have no idea where to put this topic so if it's in the wrong place, please forgive me.

We have committees/teams in our organization (membership login on website) who should be able to create and edit certain pages of our website online. These are really novice users so basically all they'll be adding is text and pictures but they'll want to make it "pretty".  I'm currently using WYSIWYG 14 and CoffeeCup editor to build the website. WYSIWYG has a CMS function in it but I can't get the editors to work properly once I publish it. WYSIWYG doesn't officially support them so I can't really get an answer on what I'm doing wrong. 

The pages these people would be editing have a boiler plate frame so they're only editing one 'block' of the page.

My question is, what is the easiest way to manage this? Or can you point me to online resources that will help me decide which direction to go? I tried searching and all I get is either CMS stand alone options (I cannot add programs to my computer) or 'how to build a membership website'.

Considerations: Persons editing will change 1 or 2 times per year, very limited number of editors (5 or 6 tops) and limited number of pages (4 at this time and I don't see that changing much), ease of use for editors, archiving possibilities.

You can give people a box like the one you type your post in that will allow them to format their text and things like that, and maybe a couple file upload fields to add images to predefined placeholders on the page.  If you want more than that, then you're entering the realm of entire companies whose business model is allowing novice people to build web sites, so I would expect a fair amount of effort on your part.