Accordion or collapsable with wordpress

wesolvethem

Stop creating topics on the same issue, this will only be locked and merged.

I have posted in three topics on the same subject, the last i gave the reason what is wrong, it nothing to do with code, its a wordpress issue, its how wordpress saves the code and adds unwanted paragraphs

Edited by dsonesuk

Thank again for the reply. Although the issue is similar--the question is not.

I am looking for an answer not a statement i.e.

"its a wordpress issue, its how wordpress saves the code and adds unwanted paragraphs"  is not an answer nor a solution nor of any help whatsoever. Perhaps "you cannot do this in wordpress" or "you need to do this to fix the issue..." would have been helpful. 

Is there anyone on this site that knows how to fix this or if it cannot be fixed? Again, stating the problem doesn't help me but I appreciate your efforts.

IF YOU BOTHERED TO LOOK AT THE OTHER SAME topics on the SAME, YES! SAME! issue, i gave you an option on how to get the answer to fix the problem, BUT! as this is broken up into different topics, it becomes harder on where to post the answer, where to look for the answer, resulting in repeating the answer in topics that are Essentially the same.

This is HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT forum, NOT Wordpress forum, the issue is not with example code as IT WORKS, its HOW Wordpress breaks that code when adding paragraphs, YOU need to search Wordpress forum, or google for the answer to fix it! by plugin OR manually adjust the code to prevent this.