Eric_B

Want to know why my code is giving me an error 1004

I'm adding onto a program that takes logged data and plots it. To format the new data I'm working with, I copied a bit of another sub that was formatting a different set of data. I edited it down so that it would work with the new data and when I ran it, I got a run time error "1004" with the AutoFill function.

The old formatting sub

Sub FormatZ2Array()
    Dim LastRow As Long

Worksheets("RawZn2Temp").Activate
    Range("A1").EntireRow.Insert
    LastRow = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.count

Range("A1").Value = "Date"
    Range("B1").Value = "Time"
    Range("C1").Value = "Zn2.TC5"
    Range("D1").Value = "Zn2.TC6"
    Range("E1").Value = "Zn2.TC7"
    Range("F1").Value = "Zn2.TC8"
    Range("G1").Value = "Min Temp"
    Range("H1").Value = "Max Temp"
    Range("I1").Value = "PL1.DayTimeCheck"

Range("G2").Value = MinTemp
    Range("H2").Value = MaxTemp
    Range("I2") = "=IF(AND(B2 > " & LastHourFraction & ", B2 < " & HourFraction & ", A2 = DATE(" & CurrentYear & ", " & CurrentMonth & ", " & CurrentDay & ")), 1, 0)"
    Range("G2:I2").AutoFill Destination:=Range("G2:I" & LastRow + 1)

Worksheets("RawZn2Temp").Range("J1").FormulaArray = "=MAX(IF(RawZn2Temp!I:I=1, RawZn2Temp!C:C))"
    Worksheets("RawZn2Temp").Range("K1").FormulaArray = "=MAX(IF(RawZn2Temp!I:I=1, RawZn2Temp!D:D))"
    Worksheets("RawZn2Temp").Range("L1").FormulaArray = "=MAX(IF(RawZn2Temp!I:I=1, RawZn2Temp!E:E))"
    Worksheets("RawZn2Temp").Range("M1").FormulaArray = "=MAX(IF(RawZn2Temp!I:I=1, RawZn2Temp!F:F))"

Worksheets("RawZn2Temp").Range("N1").FormulaArray = "=MIN(IF(RawZn2Temp!I:I=1, RawZn2Temp!C:C))"
    Worksheets("RawZn2Temp").Range("O1").FormulaArray = "=MIN(IF(RawZn2Temp!I:I=1, RawZn2Temp!D:D))"
    Worksheets("RawZn2Temp").Range("P1").FormulaArray = "=MIN(IF(RawZn2Temp!I:I=1, RawZn2Temp!E:E))"
    Worksheets("RawZn2Temp").Range("Q1").FormulaArray = "=MIN(IF(RawZn2Temp!I:I=1, RawZn2Temp!F:F))"

Call PlotZn2

End Sub

And the new one which I edited and is giving me problems.

Sub FormatIRSensor1()
Dim LastRow As Long

Worksheets("RawIRSensor1").Activate
    Range("A1").EntireRow.Insert
    LastRow = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.count

Range("A1").Value = "Date"
    Range("B1").Value = "Time"
    Range("C1").Value = "IR_Sensors.S1_Average"
    Range("D1").Value = "Min Temp"
    Range("E1").Value = "Max Temp"
    Range("F1").Value = "PL1.DayTimeCheck"

Range("D2").Value = MinTemp
    Range("E2").Value = MaxTemp
    Range("F2") = "=IF(AND(B2 > " & LastHourFraction & ", B2 < " & HourFraction & ", A2 = DATE(" & CurrentYear & ", " & CurrentMonth & ", " & CurrentDay & ")), 1, 0)"
    Range("D2:F2").AutoFill Destination:=Range("D2:F" & LastRow + 1)

Worksheets("RawIRSensor1").Range("G1").FormulaArray = "=MAX(IF(RawIRSensor1!F:F=1, RawIRSensor1!C:C))"
    Worksheets("RawIRSensor1").Range("H1").FormulaArray = "=MIN(IF(RawIRSensor1!F:F=1, RawIRSensor1!C:C))"
    Call PlotS1

End Sub

What I'm wondering is if it something that I took from the old sub that not working with the information that the new sub is for, or if it's a problem with the data that I'm trying to format.

Test it incrementally, remove the lines and add them back one at a time until it fails, then figure out why that line is the problem.