Saving Form Data

Calamier

Hey guys, i was wondering if you new a way to save form input data from page to page and then have it all submit at once. For example - I am building a site that has 4 steps, all requiring input to go to the nextstep 1 - pick something then i want them to click on "proceed to step 2" then after that etc etc step 4 comes, and it submits all the info.All help is appreciated-Calamier

how ever you decide to do this (session variables, arrays, temporary database, hidden fields) be VERY careful that you don't make you form open to hacks. If you get seomthing like a price on the first page, then carry it from page to page using a hidden field, then there is nothing to stop me from creating my own form at home and changing the price to what I want to pay adn then submitting it to your last page. Whatever you do, make sure you validate all the information at the very end before commiting to it - NEVER trust that the information being submitted from one page to the next is valid.

Paim, Could you elaborate on that a bit, im still a little bit fuzzy, or point me to a page that tells how sessions workSkemcin thanks for your concern, nothing is actually being bought on the page, all of the information is simply gathered up into a form and submitted via email to a customer service representative, and then they set up a meeting to discuss it.Thanks a ton guys!-Calamier