Email Form

Gonçalo Sousa

Hi there to all. I have been adventuring myself in HTML and CSS with some nice results but I am having an extreme difficulty in putting a form into my website. I just nee to put a simple form that sends the message written to the configured email address. I have been searching the web for help and I found a working solution from my provider but somehow I started receiving spam emails so I guess this solution is selling my database... I really don't know nothing about PHP and I cannot find nothing really useful to use. Can someone help me?

Spammers will scan for unsecured email forms and try to use them to send whatever email they want.  A basic form probably doesn't have a lot of anti-spam protection like using a captcha or another method to identify legitimate users versus spammers.  If you don't know anything and don't want to learn how to do it you might just want to hire a programmer to add a secure contact form.  If you're using something like Wordpress there should be quite a few plugins for contact forms.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually cloned a site and after uploading, it came up successfully on my hosting. the only problem I have is that I can't get form data configured to be delivered into either my email or a log notepad. Can anyone help with getting this done.