Weird scrollbar issue

paintedcanary

I am a noob when it comes to jQuery and Javascript so some expert help/advice would be awesome. I'm having this issue on this scrollbar that I'm using https://code.falk-m.de/scrollBar/ where on some browsers, especially Safari, it will offset a bit and show a thin streak. It doesn't happen all the time. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Here are some screenshots screenshotscreenshot2

The code I have is here: http://artxwpn.com/codetest/page/

I also discovered that the streak tends to show on desktop only but not all the time.

It doesn't happen all the time, you say. Is there anything you can do that makes it do it all the time?

There wouldn't be anything wrong with your code if you can't. This doesn't seem like a program error.

Check for console errors.

Can you resize the window to make sure it's not a screen-draw error?

58 minutes ago, Funce said:

It doesn't happen all the time, you say. Is there anything you can do that makes it do it all the time?

There wouldn't be anything wrong with your code if you can't. This doesn't seem like a program error.

Check for console errors.

Can you resize the window to make sure it's not a screen-draw error?

Thanks so much for replying! Yeah so far there's nothing that I can do that makes it happen all the time.

The console on google chrome is showing up with no errors, and when I resize the window, it doesn't show either. My friend had brought it to my attention, he has a macbook I think, and it happened there but never on my end. I never see it. It's pretty odd. Do you think it's just a computer issue maybe? 

Its possible its a computer issue. But I don't believe there's an issue in your code specifically.

Maybe there's a bug with the plugin on Safari. Mac's aren't exactly the favoured operating system in the tech space.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Funce said:

Its possible its a computer issue. But I don't believe there's an issue in your code specifically.

Maybe there's a bug with the plugin on Safari. Mac's aren't exactly the favoured operating system in the tech space.

Ahh ok that makes sense! I'm glad it's likely to be a code issue