link thumbnail to div?

bartonlewis

I want to create an image gallery of thumbnails which when clicked on open full-size images that also have a buy button in them as well as the title of the image.  My impression is that the full-size image needs to be in a div that also contains the buy button, but can you link a thumbnail to a div?  How would one achieve this objective?  Thank you.

Thank you, I think that would work.  But I don't know enough about this  to achieve it.  I assume the button tag gets replaced by a thumbnail image that. when clicked on, does not open up a linked larger image but rather takes you inside of the modal where that image is placed along with the other content (buy button).  I tried Googling "image click" and "click image to open div" but only found how to click an image to open another link.  If there is a link somewhere that explains this, please send it along.  And thanks again.

I figured this out.  It involves nothing more than inserting an img into the button tag, adding the full sized image and other content to the div with the class of "modal-content."  Very easy solution.  Thank you!

• Like 1