Sign in to follow this  
caner

new learning java

hello, 1 month ago i started to learn java from udemy and w3schools. actually im a russian language student at university.  all i want is learn java for a basic app. i dont wanna be prof.  medium degrees enough for me. but problem is, i know nothing about this world and what it could be. my question is where am i. i can answer all the questions at 3school's website java tutorial test questions. but i cant see from here "what is my level" "can i call myself as a rookie level" "with these knowlegde, can i make an basic education app" "are these questions enough for the basic level"  help me guys

If you're not sure, you're still a beginner.  Start designing the app and see what you need to do to build it.

On 5/20/2019 at 1:17 PM, justsomeguy said:

If you're not sure, you're still a beginner.  Start designing the app and see what you need to do to build it.

I don't agree with the part that if your not sure your still a beginner sometimes people are just insecure have depression or don't feel good about their self and think their bad or aren't sure when their actually good