Paragraphs in HTML5 problem solved.

Rewillis

Attention: W3Schools Forums members:

A solution has been found for the hypertext markup language version 5 ( HTML5 ) paragraph formatting problem that was posted to this forum yesterday.  The HTML5 code is included below for your consideration ( Note:  I was not successful using the paragraph tag ( i.e.,  "<p></p>" ) to format the text following the table, so I figured I would try the blockquote tag ( i.e., "<blockquote></blockquote>" ) with the text class ( "class='text'" ) included in it ( i.e., "<blockquote class='text'> <paragraph text goes here.> </blockquote>" ), and it works perfectly. Thank you ( see Colossians 3:15, for example ) for your views. 😊  Keep in touch.

Sincerely in Christ,

Russell E. Willis

P.S. - Please read Proverbs 23:23. ) :

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
<title>The Holy Bible.</title>
<style>
table {
  font-family: arial, sans-serif;
  border-collapse: collapse;
  width: 50%;
}

td, th {
  border: 1px solid #dddddd;
  text-align: left;
  padding: 8px;
}

tr:nth-child(even) {
  background-color: #dddddd;
}

div.container {
    width: 100%;
    border: 1px solid gray;
}
div {
  text-align: justify;
  text-justify: inter-word;
}
div.sup1 {
    font-size: xx-small;
}    
article {
  @media only screen and (max-width: 35%) {
    body {
    margin-left: 35%;
    border-left: 1px solid gray;
    padding: 0em;
    overflow: hidden;
          }
    }
}
p {
  text-indent: 20px;
}    
.text {
  margin: 15px;
}
p1 {
   text-indent: -20px;
}       
.text1 {
}
p2 {

} 
.text2 {
}
.text3 {
}  
.justified { text-align: justify; } blockquote { margin: 100 100px; }
h4 {
  text-align: center;
}
sup {
    vertical-align: super;
    font-size: x-small;
}
sup1 {
     vertical-align: super;
     font-size: xx-small;
}          
sub {
    vertical-align: sub;
    font-size: x-small;
}    
}
</style>
</head>
<body>

<div class="container">

<h3><ins>Please read the bulletin and article below:</ins></h3>

<object data="The_Gospel_Preacher_243.pdf" width="100%" height="1112"></object>

<h4><ins>The Shadow Of The Law of Moses.</ins></h4>
<article>
<p align="justify" class="text">As in the previous bulletin, a consideration of
the claim, that the Old Testament does not apply to us today, is in order.  The
book of Proverbs is described as "&#8202practical wisdom for living.&#8202"<sup>1</i></sup>  Based
on the argument just mentioned, are we to conclude that people stopped living once
the law of Moses and, by extension, the entire Old Testament became obsolete, when
Jesus Christ died on the cross of Calvary?  We see the absurdity of this line of
reasoning.</p>   
<p align="justify" class="text">The apostle Paul ( see 2 Timothy 1:1 ) wrote ( see
verse 16; Philemon, verses 7, 9, and 20, for example ) in 2 Timothy 3:16, 17, "&#8202<sup><b>16</b></sup>&#8202<sup><i>d</i></sup>&#8202All
Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction,
and for training in righteousness, <sup><b>17</b></sup>&#8202that <sup><i>e</i></sup>&#8202the
man of God<sup><i2</i></sup> may be competent, <sup><i>f</i></sup>&#8202equipped
<sup><i>g</i></sup>&#8202for every good work.&#8202"  This means that all of the
Old Testament ( including the law of Moses ) and all of the New Testament are profitable
for teaching, reproof, correction, and training in righteousness.  The assertion,
that the Old Testament does not apply to us today, implies that one can cut the
entire Old Testament out of his or her copy of the Holy Bible; this would leave
one with just the New Testament&#8202&#151&#8202not the Holy Bible.</p>
<p align="justify" class="text">With regard to the shadow of the law of Moses, consider
the follwoing table:</p>  

<center><h2><ins>Table 1</ins></h2></center>

<table align="center">
  <tr>
    <th>Shadow Of The Law Of Moses.</th>
    <th>General O.T. Concept Carried Forward To The N.T.</th>
    <th>The Good Things To Come ( The True Form Of These Realities ).</th>
  </tr>

<tr>
    <td>The Priests' Physical Garments ( see Exodus, chapter 28, for example ).</td>
    <td>Priestly Clothing.</td>
    <td>Clothed with Christ ( see also 1 Peter 2:9 and Revelation 1:1-8 ( especially
    verses 4-6, for example ); 3:14-22 ( especially verse 18, for example ); and
    19:6-10 ( especially verse 8, for example ), for example ).</td>
  </tr>  

</table>
 <br> 
<blockquote class="text">In this case ( as outlined in Table 1, above ), the shadow
of the law of Moses is the concept of the specific, physical priestly garments whereas,
under the New Testament, the concept of spiritual priestly clothing ( being clothed
with Christ through the act of Scriptural baptism ) applies to us as Christians,
members of the one, universal, New Testament church ( the church of Christ - see
Matthew 1:16; 16:13-20 ( especially verses 16-18, for example ); Romans 1:7; 16:16;
and Ephesians 1:15-23 ( especially verses 22 and 23, for example ), for example ).</blockquote>
<p align="justify" class="text">What the Bible teaches is that the Old Testament
does, in fact, apply to us today, as slaves of God, for example.  It is important
to understand that the shadow of the law of Moses is obsolete, but the general
concepts, contained in the Old Testament, are carried forward into the New Testament,
and they apply to us, today, in a different way.  In 2 Timothy 2:15, it is written,
"&#8202<sup><b>15</b></sup>&#8202Do your best to present yourself to God as one
approved,<sup><i>2</i></sup> a worker <sup><i>b</i></sup>&#8202who has no need to
be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.&#8202"  This passage of Scripture
is the Master's clarion call for Bible study the world over.  There is not nearly
enough of this activity taking place today.</p>

</article>

&#160&#160&#160&#160&#95&#95&#95&#95&#95<br>
<p1 align="justify" class="text1"><font size="2" color="black">1. <i>The <b>HOLY BIBLE</b>,</i>
E<font size="1" color="black">NGLISH</font> S<font size="1" color="black">TANDARD</font>
V<font size="1" color="black">ERSION</font>: <i>Containing the Old and New Testaments,</i>
PERSONAL SIZE REFERENCE BIBLE, C<font size="1" color="black">ROSSWAY</font> B<font
size="1" color="black">IBLES</font>, p. 659.</font></p1><br>
<br>
</div>

<script src="https://my.hellobar.com/0ae31685b506068c0147b160df09bbc44482364d.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" async="async"></script>
</body>
</html>

Edited by Rewillis