Sign in to follow this  
kattan

I wish to create tawla baord

your site is the best school coding site,you can put me in primary grade ,MY dream is to create a board of tawla named 31 ( arabian style) i want you to put me on the road ,like a homework .

i mean show me the lessons,codes  that i need to try, help me in proplemes ,i want it as an online game between 2 players ,or against the game ( single player).

please give me a light on road . i want to create a site with this game .All arab love it but there is not a site give it except one,but unfortunately had closed and we do not know reasons 

thank you for reading

my superhero in coding

best regards

kattan

Why Flash?  Native support for HTML 5 is widespread enough, and Flash is blocked on enough devices, that using Flash these days doesn't make much sense.

Have you gone through the Javascript tutorials?  You'll need to use a lot of Javascript to build a game.  Also probably a canvas.

15 hours ago, justsomeguy said:

Have you gone through the Javascript tutorials?  You'll need to use a lot of Javascript to build a game.  Also probably a canvas.

i read it but i did not find the first step like drawing the board,and moving the pieces with a dice 

On 8/22/2019 at 6:57 PM, justsomeguy said:

sorry it is so complected

i did not understand a code

i will kill my hope and stop asking

thank you