nf_handsome

Learning Bootstrap

If I don't know Bootstrap classes and what they are doing, their effects etc.etc. then bootstrap is useless to me...
To make Bootstrap useful, I have to learn Bootstraps compleet encyclopedia classes.
I won't say that I am advanced in HTML5 and CSS3. (leaving JS/JQ outside for now).
Wouldn't it be better for me to build my own bootstrap with my own customised design and develop it as I go along... in this way I know my own code and can adjust/update where en when I want without having to dive into Bootstraps encyclopedia of classes.
Am I seeing thinking wrong on this?
Thanks for your input to make me see it from another point of view 

Edited by nf_handsome

You can select only specific css coding and download as light version, but you set up your own personal framework partly based, for instance, on there grid system.

Thanks... That's an option....
but somehow I still have to learn all the Bootstrap's classes and I am confined to all those names and have to remember what they do and their effects.
I can make my own CSS3 classes and build my own Framework and see it grows slowly...
But I see, it boils down to:  if I use Bootstrap I have to learn its encyclopedia of classes.