CSS List Table Conversion Assistance

Melford

Hi, so I've created a basic template for an online store and was wondering if someone could help me in converting my already made table into a CSS List div; I have the CSS List code that I'd like to use as well as the table code I already have however I've tried multiple times to shift the old table into the new div boxes however I can't seem to do it. :(

To prevent confusion I've only attached the 2 html files, the csslist template which I created and the buying table which I'd like to replace. If somebody could help me make it so every added item from the local storage would fill 1 item into each box that'd be more than helpful, thank you so much in advance! :) 

If any additional files (such as the database/css) is required please let me know!

buy.html csslist template .html

Edited by Melford
Last line :)

Hi there Melford,

I've just had a look through, and I'm not completely sure what you'd like to do here. You'd like to change your item list with Item name, number etc and change into... what exactly? the promotional and seasonal? Do you want to recreate the table in that grid css format?

What's been the issue so far? What have you tried?

I'd like to transfer the already created table into the grid css table format, so for example; the first item added to the table will transfer to the Promotional box, second the Seasonal box and so on; I've attempted to change the names around and integrate the table into the grid format however I've fluffed it every time @Funce

Edited by Melford
@funce

I took a day to think on this, and I think there might be a larger design issue here. Regardless of what's wrong, I need to know what you've tried before. Provide the code that wasn't working if possible please. And try using a code block, so you don't run out of attachment space.

XcQfW3F.png