VBScript Tutorial and Reference

kaijim

• 2 years later...
Before you ask a question in this forum, you should check out our VBScript Tutorial.For our VBScript Tutorial: W3Schools VBScript TutorialFor a complete VBScript Reference: W3Schools VBScript Reference
I'm trying to absorb as much about the script languages as I can so have looked at JavaScript and am attempting to look at VBScript. Unfortunately when I started the tutorial and looked at the examples forms with the code on the left and the results on the right no results appear. In the JavaScript tutorial I not only got the results but could experiment by modifying the code.Is it possible that my computer does not have the software to handle VBScript? If not, is there a way I can acquire it?Thanks for any assistance you can give this novice.

I'm trying to absorb as much about the script languages as I can so have looked at JavaScript and am attempting to look at VBScript. Unfortunately when I started the tutorial and looked at the examples forms with the code on the left and the results on the right no results appear. In the JavaScript tutorial I not only got the results but could experiment by modifying the code.Is it possible that my computer does not have the software to handle VBScript? If not, is there a way I can acquire it?Thanks for any assistance you can give this novice.
I think I stumbled across an answer for this problem. Could it be that I am using Firefox browser and not IE?