Question about makeing an application form

Oliazk

My friend and I are trying to make a application form for our school. We have found out that the way were going to need to do it will require some database work. We are currently try to get a hold of a server that will allow us to do what we need. This form is for applying to our high school/collage program. We need to beable to make a form using a program or by hand. So that it saves a copy to our server and depending on what they chose sends a copy of it in a readable format to one of 3 places. If anyone has done or knows of a way to do this that would be great. Any suggestions would be great.

My friend and I are trying to make a application form for our school. We have found out that the way were going to need to do it will require some database work. We are currently try to get a hold of a server that will allow us to do what we need. This form is for applying to our high school/collage program. We need to beable to make a form using a program or by hand. So that it saves a copy to our server and depending on what they chose sends a copy of it in a readable format to one of 3 places. If anyone has done or knows of a way to do this that would be great.  Any suggestions would be great.

Can be done in several ways... Do you guys know which language are u going to use. I assume its a web application.What kind of server are you planning to use.

With the host I mentioned previously I don't think we will have a problem makeing a database. If we have to (this would be a extreme case) we would make our own server but I don't think we want to go that far. Although it might help with the schools site in the long run.If need be I can see what I can do with my servers database because we will probably get that host mentioned. I have no problem with messing stuff up to find out what something will do. So if there is something that I could try to see if what we want to do is posible with http://www.foreverhost.us/index.htm . Let me know what it is, and I will try it on my subscription.Right now we are trying to get as much information on how to do this. So we can see what we need and what we need to learn to do the job.Sorry if I sound rude, but I am very thankful for all the help.

Ya it uses cpanel. I acutaly kinda like cpanel I also have complete access to all my files well everthing except for the system thats running them and the host apps. But I can access the database programs in a way. So I have access in other words to manage mysql and phpadmin. I was wondering cause sometimes I think I come off like I am being rude.