DATE HELP ASAP :(

helpless

hi!i'm sitting here helpless and my head is gonna exploee soon :)i'm gonna cry soon... stittin here for 6 hours now :)have to create a button, wenn i click on the button it has to show the date and the calendarweek, when i click on that button again it has to disappear againcan someone help me??pleaaaaase, need it as soon as possible, if possible within the next half hourthx a lot

Do this:

<head><script type="text/javascript">function hidething(){if(document.getElementById("tst").value==1){document.getElementById("divthing").style.visibility="hidden"document.getElementById("tst").value=0}else{document.getElementById("divthing").style.visibility="visible"document.getElementById("tst").value=1}}</script></head><body><div id="divthing" style="visiblity:hidden;"><script Language="JavaScript"> <!--// Week of the year script - By Ada Shimar (ada@chalktv.com)// Based on code by Duncan Kabinu, Florida Department of Agriculture.// Modified by Italian anonimous on 19.08.2002// Visit JavaScript Kit (http://javascriptkit.com) for this script and 400+ morefunction weekNo() {var totalDays = 0;now = new Date();years=now.getYear();var days = new Array(12); // Array to hold the total days in a monthdays[0] = 31;days[2] = 31;days[3] = 30;days[4] = 31;days[5] = 30;days[6] = 31;days[7] = 31;days[8] = 30;days[9] = 31;days[10] = 30;days[11] = 31; // Check to see if this is a leap yearif (Math.round(now.getYear()/4) == now.getYear()/4) {days[1] = 29}else{days[1] = 28} // If this is January no need for any fancy calculation otherwise figure out the// total number of days to date and then determine what weekif (now.getMonth() == 0) { totalDays = totalDays + now.getDate();}else{var curMonth = now.getMonth();for (var count = 1; count <= curMonth; count++) {totalDays = totalDays + days[count - 1];}totalDays = totalDays + now.getDate();}// Here is the modification: considering when start the 1st week of year.// Originally was only: var week = Math.round(totalDays/7)// Check if browser is "Microsoft Internet Explorer" or not and apply the right varvar agt=navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase();if ((agt.indexOf("msie") != -1) && (agt.indexOf("opera") == -1)) {var firstday=new Date("01/01/"+String(now.getYear())).getDay();}else {var firstday=new Date("01/01/"+String(1900+now.getYear())).getDay();}var diff=7-firstday+1;var week = Math.round((totalDays+diff-firstday)/7); return week;}document.write("Welcome to <b>week "+weekNo()+"<\/b> of "+years+"!")// --></SCRIPT></div><input type="button" value="Hide/Show" onclick="hidething()"><input type="hidden" value="0" id="tst"></body>

• 2 weeks later...