A few FLASH questions

POMO-man

Hi, all. Thanks for reading this post! :) Okay, a few questions, please:I've created cool sounds and music in Garage band 3 (on MAC, of course) and need to import the sound files to FLASH on a PC. Can anyone help me with the best way to do this? What file type will FLASH support and how do I export it out of Garage Band? I need to use a rich format, because the project will ultimately be in MP4 so I don't want a sound file that's already too compressed. I don't want compression on top of compression wherever I can avoid it.Second, what's the best way to line up symbols, horizontally, in flash? I need to have them centered on a middle horizon line (guide, whatever).Thanks, you guys!

• 2 weeks later...

To import them you can go File > Import, and then they will go into your library (Crtl + L, Window > Library). When you export them, .mp3 is the best but you can use pretty much anything. I'd suggest MP3 or WAV.To align things in flash you really should use the Align panel, Window > Align. Just play around with it and you'll figure it out, it's invaluable once you get the hang of it :)

• 2 weeks later...

In Garage Band, I believe you publish your tunes and you can find the tune over in ITunes. In ITunes, i believe it's an mp3,,,,just find the sound and import it into Flash.Garage Band really should make it easier how to figure out how to export your production.