How to disable and enable the radio group?

ppa

Hi I want to make the radio group of list disable and enable from the coding. But when i disable the radio group, only one option is disable.For example, let's say the radio group name is "Student" and there are 3 options in this group,say option1: M , option2: F and option3: NWhen i diable the radio group "Student", only the option1: M is disable but others enable. How can i do to disable all these options in the group?If you have any experience about this, please share with me. Thank you.

You have to loop through the radio group to work with each one.

<script type="text/javascript">  function checkPets(cfield){  var p = document.forms['f1'].elements['Pet'];    if(cfield.checked) {        for(var i = 0; i < p.length; i++){          //remove the next line if you don't want them unchecked          p[i].checked = false;          p[i].disabled = true;          }      }    else {        for(var j = 0; j < p.length; j++){          p[j].disabled = false;          }      }        }  </script>  </head>  <body>  <form name="f1">  <input type="radio" name="Pet" value="Cat"> Cat <br>  <input type="radio" name="Pet" value="Dog"> Dog <br>  <input type="radio" name="Pet" value="Snake"> Snake <br>  <input type="checkbox" name="c1" onclick="checkPets(this)">  Don't Like Any Pets <b>Especially Snakes</b>  </form>

Thanks,