CF login

vchris

I've created CF logins more than a year ago but I've forgotten some of the important stuff... Anyone have a tutorial site about this? Or I could always paste my code here...

LOL that would do it. You do not have permission to login until you've logged in! :)
That would be a very secure system though... :)

:) @ JonasCF is so easy! It's been almost 2 years I didn't touch CF and I picked it up right away. I was just fixing some else's app. The guy did everything with frames and switched pages with javascript instead of normal links.

:) @ JonasCF is so easy! It's been almost 2 years I didn't touch CF and I picked it up right away. I was just fixing some else's app. The guy did everything with frames and switched pages with javascript instead of normal links.
boo frames :) There are so many reasons to smack him for that :)

boo frames :) There are so many reasons to smack him for that :)
Yeah, he's a noob :)I spent today redoing 2 pages from scratch and wow is it ever tidy and simple!!! :blink:

Yeah, he's a noob :)I spent today redoing 2 pages from scratch and wow is it ever tidy and simple!!! :)
yep - I feel the same way with pages I re-engineer. I think seeing a tag based scripting language amongst other tags is easy to read and easy to organize. Especially since you very rarely ever have a situation where you have to write CF code inside an HTML tag or visa-versa - quite the opposite when it comes to php and asp.