Drag 'N' Drop Game

Kokisho

IM trying too make a Drag 'N' Drop game, but the thing is im almost completely new too flash. Ive been trought the Flash Tut but I dont now how. I figured it was the simplest to make and it would be a good start and id be able to learn more from the code. If anyone could help, thanks.

slider.onPress = function(){startDrag("slider");}slider.onRelease = function(){stopDrag();}In the 'function()' what should I put there?And this s the error that comes up:**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 1, frame=1:Line 1: Statement must appear within on handler slider.onPress = function()**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 1, frame=1:Line 5: Statement must appear within on handler slider.onRelease = function()Total ActionScript Errors: 2 Reported Errors: 2

**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 1, frame=1:Line 1: Statement must appear within on handlerslider.onPress = function()**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 1, frame=1:Line 5: Statement must appear within on handlerslider.onRelease = function()
Here is the code as you see
in Frame1 creates something and converts it to symbol , button type , for examplein InstanceName type any name you like , I will take "slider"now press F9 to open ActionPaneland type these code ( know it Case sensitive with function )slider.onPress = function(){startDrag("slider");}slider.onRelease = function(){stopDrag();}that finishpress Ctrl + Enter to test movie

ok , we have to notice one thing when write action script , that is the script is for frame ( Frame1 like above )or script for button "slider" , if the script is for slider then you will get those error messageso lets click frame 1 and open Action Panel and paste the code , you will see "alpha sign"in the frame 1 :)