Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

Hello everyone! My name is Eric and I'm from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I'm here to learn html&css for my job as a UI/UX designer. I will post some mock up and hopefully have some help to transfer them into a working website. I also played poker professionally for 7 years.

Hello everyone, not new to this site, but new to the forums. I love this site, it has help my tremendously on doing my own html without knowing anything about html. Currently working on my website Gift Gallore

Currently doing all seo and marketing myself, can't afford the big bucks...Just wanted to take time out to say I'm happy I found this site.

Sherry :rofl:

Hi everyone! I'm insurer underwriter and I work this job for 10 years. In my early years I was very interested in computers and now I'm here to learn HTML, CSS, JS and PHP because it is interesting to me and one day maybe I'll work it too.

Full name: Stefan SokolovAlternative name(s): StefanBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 28/08/1976Gender: maleZodiacal sign: VirgoCountry of residence: BulgariaCity of residence: SofiaHeight: 172 cmWeight: 72 kgEyes: brownHair: brownSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: A little smoking, more drinking :)))Favourite Music: RockFavourite Movies: Interest: Computers, FinancingPets: No

Hi Everyone!

My name is Kelly Lucas, 46 wf from Pennsylvania, and I am a Web Designer and Teacher of Web Design. My specialty is CSS. You can find me at www.Expression-Web-Tutorial.com where I provide free tutorials as well as training DVDs and Online classes for Expression Web and Dreamweaver.

I've been teaching beginners and designing for nearly 6 years. You can read "About Me" on my site (www.Expression-Web-Tutorial.com/About-Me.html).

Interests: I love to learn! Right now I am learning how to develop web sites and applications with asp.net web pages 2.0 with Razor and C# via WebMatrix. I hope to move onto asp.net mvc and forms very soon. However, my goal right now is to be able to create Membership sites so that I can generate more income from my design projects. When I say membership sites, I'm referring to user login/registration system. WebMatrix from Microsoft is a nifty and powerful tool. it includes IIS server and SQL Compact for databases. The site, asp.net, has really great tutorials, plus I've been using w3schools site to learn about Razor with C#, and other miscellaneous things. It's going quite well. FYI: for anyone seeking to advance their skills, I highly recommend mastering CSS as much as possible as a beginner. CSS is used in many environments, including asp.net. Gotta style those pages. And you don't want to use a bunch of inline styles or internal styles.

i often send students to w3schools.com, and finally decided to sign up for the forum so that maybe I can help answer some questions, especially the CSS questions.

Happy to be here,

Kelly

Edited by kelly2marie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there w3schools!

My name is Megard and I'm looking forward to hang out here with you, learning code and asking questions :) I'm a complete beginner with HTML and CSS, but it's getting better already, and I guess I'm pretty hooked.

hi guys, just introducing myself

Full name: Leonardo BaldisseraAlternative name(s): Bacon, Baconian, leo, natiBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 28/10Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: ScorpioHeight: 1.89mWeight: 68kgEyes: ligth brownHair: goldenFavourite Movies: too many to listInterest: art, literature, programming and have funPets: sadly no, but i like cats a lot

Edited by Baconian

Hi,

I am Alex, I am technical consultant and working as a technical support consultant at Techvedic.

Thanks

Alex

Hello! Name is Dale and yes, i'm 24 and still into Pokémon!

I am in Hastings, New Zealand and it's cold today!

Just joined this forum coz I love coding CSS into posts on forums and do need some asstaince sometimes.

So yeah, bref overview of me, you'll get to know me a bit better after I post a little

Hi my username is etsted, and i am not new but i can still say something. I just finished my website. Its a upload type website. If you like it, let me know, and if you want to know more about the website or me, tell me. Other than that? no. Theres not much

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Forum type peoples!

I'm new as per the posting about myself here in "Introduce Yourself". So, here is goes!

I am a graphic designer with a background in digital animation and Radio Broadcasting. I've come here to W3Schools to learn as much as i can about programming (Mainly Javascript). To be honest I haven't ever really used forums and I'm not sure how often I will post for sheer fear of complete and utter embarrassment. At the same time, I love to embarrass myself, so we will see how that goes.

I am an avid gamer and have just started up a Youtube channel with hopes of developing a brand and style of my own. I like sports, mostly soccer and I'm a fairly open person!

Feel free to drop me a line (message. . . or what not) if you want to help me figure out what to do on here or if you have questions about video editing. I'm no pro but i have some background knowledge.

Also I love English Bulldogs and wish to own one one of these days.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys!
I'm Nick, from Italy, and I 'm a Research assistant at the University of Turin (medical field, even there are many things is in common with web!).
I'm interested in webdesign and programming. I grow up with PHP and C++, then I created my first websites. Now I'm moving my attention on webapps (C# and asp.net).
I've been using w3schools site to learn about CSS and other things. Now, there are many other things I've to ask 'coz I've to admit I've reached a good degree of knowledge, but I've many things to improve and learn: this is the reason why I decided to sign up for the forum!
So let's start this new adventure!
Hope you can help me and teach me something new ;)

Name: Salman Mushtaq

Education: Master in Information Technology

Aim: Learn more and more, learn how to learn

Interest: Programming, Single player computer games, bike riding, chess

Feedback about forum: Forum really works nice and efficiently, a little suggestion is that introduced some practice tasks after end of every chapter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I m new.. :boredom:

Name: Ajay MehtaAge: 23Gender: MaleMarital status: SingleOccupation: EmployeeHobbies and Interests: I am keen interested in digital marketing and its latest trend.Favorite Quote: "You are the creator of your own destiny."

• 5 weeks later...

Was this supposed to be my first post? Anyway, I guess it is better to be late than absent!

Full name: Georgia GkolfinopoulouAlternative name(s): GogoBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 15/06/1987Gender: FemaleZodiacal sign: GeminiCountry of residence: CyprusCity of residence: NicosiaHeight: 1.70Weight: 65 kgEyes: light brownHair: wavy, long, light brownSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: No/No/NoFavorite Music: Greek rembetiko, Greek rock Favorite Movies: Too many... "Una pura formalita" is the one I can recall right now.Interest: Yoga, Cooking, Anime, Literature, Music, Movies and series and the WebPets: Markos, Greek shepherd dogAdditional comments: Computer engineer graduate, I lost my road and I am trying to get back on the rails!

• 1 month later...

Hello world!

this is Martino, designer, egger to learn more HTML, CSS, PHP, and everything that makes me a great web developper like many outhere I want to get in touch with. I am more of an entreprenurial spirit so many clients I have indeed. I will be happy to participate in this community.

{see ya}

I'm a Silver-Coder. My birthday is on Friday next and I was born in 1942.
I'm learning coding so that I can keep up with youngsters.

Good for you. I hope you stick with it. I started learning (from a terminal environment) when I was 50 (56 now). It's possible that coders remain forever young. After all, if age and experience can't trump youth and enthusiasm, what's the point!

Edited by niche