Chocolate570

Introduce Yourself

Hi all, i'm new here. My name is Damian and i'm 22 years old. I have tons of questions and im here for help :|

Hi! My name is Nara. I'm from Yerevan, Armenia. I started to study HTML, CSS for about a month, but I do not feel very good, because I'm 45 ((((. Do you think I have a chance?

• Like 1

Hello I have  joined this forum to further understand the coding language html css . I hope that by joining this forum i will get a better understanding of how to put the right codes in my pages and to understand what they mean and do

I thank you all for your help

hey, I am Srabon from Bangladesh ! Nice to meet you all. Actually i wanted post something about w3school webpage issues. Which section specifically i should submit the bug ?

The W3Schools staff don't read the forums. If you found a mistake on one of the pages, scroll down to the bottom of that page and click the "Report error" link.

Hi This is NERD I am very good PC tech but not Familiar with WEB page CODING and how to That is why I join this Form to learn I hope its not gonna be BOTHERSOME for you.Thank you

Hello! My name is Lindsay. I've been coding since BASIC and designing websites since around 1997 when I started at University of Florida and part of our projects consisted of making a simple webpage. I'm also one of those less-common people who do both software and hardware. I'm a Christian, female, semi-single/divorced/it's complicated, 39 years old, interested in singing, activism, fitness and the outdoors, and somewhat making a go of these "devil boxes" as a main source of income until I can afford the rest of my education. I've completed about 3/4 of the Informatics major at Indiana University-Bloomington and may do something with certification until I can pursue Music Therapy, my true goal.

I will probably never give up on tech or design, especially as websites allow for showcasing design of all kinds. I look forward to participating in this community and growing my space and sharing with others. Please HMU if you have any comments, questions, or concerns, or just as a "getting to know you." My sadly neglected website currently resides at http://www.lxwhy.org.

Hi I'm asking if you can visit a website that is active in the field of app activity and its training method is the same as the website. thanks

I'm sure if you post the exactly same question again! Someone is bound to answer this time, for sure.

Hi,

thanks for having a forum for w3schools.
I"m having a look into HTML/CSS/JS.
Not sure what I really want to do, I think I would like coding challenges the way other people like chess problems.
However, I got from some blogs that JS was a good place to start if you have no idea of coding.

Suggestions on how to proceed are very welcome!

Look forward to your questions!

Hello my name is Ryan. I am passionate about web design and app development. I have a working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and JS. I am new to the forum but I have been learning on W3 Schools for about 4 months now. I am a big fan of W3CSS and I think it works excellently. 

• Like 1