Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

Ok ok guys, it matters on how a person feels to learn, some might see ebook as useful and some books, and i come in second category.
You would be in our catagory if you saw the prices of books over here. I recently bought Paul DuBois, MySQL witch costed euro 52,50 for a few pages with some inkt on them. And I can tell you a 22 year old doesn't make lots of money over here.Ruud Hermans

nope, it is standard of your economy which makes your price higher there and lower here.our economy is low when compared to US and UK.

The reason why late teens is better than early teens for learning webprogramming is that many people in their early teens are immature and have a hard time concentrating. Of course, if you're interested, then it shouldn't be a problem, but I think many in their early teens have quite enough with schoolwork to be going on with... But of course, I'm generalizing. :)
I very much agree with you about having lots of school work, it is a nightmare, but I try to fit a much HTML into my spare time as I can, most of my school mates think that I am phyco about learning HTML and everything, but it really sort of gives you a pleasure to think, I acxtually wrote the code that makes that work.As for schoolwork, I chose Electronics, Graphics, Geography and ICT for my options, and coursework is at its limit at the momnet.So I won't be visiting the forum as much as I used to, but oh well I sopose it has to be done and a very long summer holiday awaits me after my exams.

Hello, my name is John, and I am in Grade 6G. I started learning how to make websites when i was 6 years old.Now i am getting my class interested in html. well im trying they think it is boring.
Yeah, that is exactly the trouble that I am having, well, im not really trying to teach them but they all think HTML is just a silly waste of time. oh well, one day they will see how good it is.

Hiya all, My name's Gemma and i just joined w3schools. I am 21 years old and live in Birmingham, UK with my son and fiance. I am interested in all the different types of coding and thought i would start getting to grips with it whilst im on maternity leave :) I do have my own website which has encoraged me to learn the different languages and hope to beable to build a website from scratch one day.Anyway, just thought i would introduce myself! :)

Guest gmartin314

Hello, I'm Greg. I'm 31 years old and love w3schools. I have learned so much from this site. I am hoping to learn more about CSS, JavaScript, and HTML through this site. I am mostly a Java programmer, but have recently gotten into more user interface design with CSS and JavaScript. Feel free to message me.

hello im kichie and im living in thailand now.creating websites has always interested me but i never really had a chance or maybe gave much time to develop my amatuerish skills - until now...i have always gone to w3schools whenever i needed a quick tutorial. it's been a great help to me.like i said i'm not an expert so if any of you would like to help me out. THANK YOU!!! :-)i wish i could say i can help u out but erm... well i'll try. good day all.

Guest betta mom

hi my name is cindy / 46yrs / f / missouri . hobbies: fish and crafts . i was told about this site by another forum . been looking around a bit looks nice . i'm a total computer dummy . :) . just wanted to say hello .

Guest hillbillysam

Full name: SamAlternative name(s): NutttSo, HillBilly SamBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): age is just a # and mine is unlistedGender: FemaleZodiacal sign: Country of residance: USACity of residance: Branson MissouriHeight:Weight:Eyes:Hair: REDSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: NopeFavourite Music:Favourite Movies:Interest: yard sales, flea markets, crafts, Pets: ######z-tzu named Sissy Dog ( he to purty to be a boy )Additional comments: Hi All, I am a Nuttty Old lady and a Dummy having a Blast learning, I have done websites with a site builder like trellix and done some HTML, here is my site The Ozarks Trading Post now I am going Nuttts with another site for a business I am starting and need a to learn a LOT lolso I am hoping ya all will be nice and help me out from time to time, Walk in BeautySam

Full name: SamAlternative name(s): NutttSo, HillBilly SamBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): age is just a # and mine is unlistedGender: FemaleZodiacal sign: Country of residance: USACity of residance: Branson MissouriHeight:Weight:Eyes:Hair: REDSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: NopeFavourite Music:Favourite Movies:Interest: yard sales, flea markets, crafts, Pets: ######z-tzu named Sissy Dog ( he to purty to be a boy )Additional comments: Hi All, I am a Nuttty Old lady and a Dummy having a Blast learning, I have done websites with a site builder like trellix and done some HTML, here is my site The Ozarks Trading Post now I am going Nuttts with another site for a business I am starting and need a to learn a LOT lolso I am hoping ya all will be nice and help me out from time to time, Walk in BeautySam
Your strange lol :)

Full name: RachelAlternative name(s): RackieBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 19/3/1991Gender: femaleZodiacal sign: piscesCountry of residance: englandCity of residance: berkshireHeight: 5 foot 3Weight: normalEyes:greenHair:blondeSmoking/Drinking/Drugs:no.no.noFavourite Music:anything reallyFavourite Movies: loadsa stuff, I love 24 (i knowit's not a movie :))Interest: animals, computers, etc.!Pets: 3 rats, and a tortoiseAdditional comments: Hi, I'm rackie. I'm a rat breeder, I came here for help with my website :) it's here if you want to look at it :blink:I'm a bit of a freak, I spend too much time on computers, and thought it was time I should actually use HTML instead of a WYSIWYG program for my website :) So I've joined because I found the tutorials really helpful and need a bit of help with my nav bar!!!!That's a bout it!!!

Guest Blackeagle13

Hello everybody.I joined this forum because my job was recently changed (significantly) from custodian to web page admin. I've had Dreamweaver for the two weeks I've had the job, with no instruction. I'm computer literate, but web design is relatively new to me. I know some HTML, and I know I have a LOT to learn. Anyways, I've been working on this page for two weeks and It's driving me crazy. I've got a verticle list of button images that insist on putting their pop out boxes in the same spot. I've never used CSS or JS before, so I'm probably missing some small detail. :):)

Hi I'm Bill and I'm new to the forum. I'm here to learn and help out. I've been teaching computer graphics for more than 15 years. The more I learn, the more I know that I don't know. Presently I teach Flash, Photoshop, DreamWeaver, html, css, Fireworks and Illustrator to people all over the US using web and video conferencing. I love it, it's great.I have a web site at http://www.sillybilly.comThere you will find some how to stuff and some stupid stories, game and jigsaws.That's it from me,Bill

Guest InsaneSquirrel

Meganrabid squirrel from sin city (Las Vegas)sci fi, heinlien and niven rule the universesheavy metal (bangs her head against her monitor to prove the point) metallikitten to the grave...metallica, black sabbath, scorps, i like those soft rock slackers like tool and godsmack tootelevision? ummm I watch the stargates when I get around to it, Dr Who is a must see, I wish they'd show the old ones on that box in the corner of my roomDrugs? Is caffiene a drug? I drink 6 normal cups of coffee a day before, way before, noon. I have smoked marijuana and think its great before diving into some printed media like the hobbit or something. Hmmm, maybe i could finish "The Wheel of Time" series faster if I smoked some?Oh, I'm a blue eyed Cali (originally) blonde, female, an ancient 34 years old to most of you I'm sureMy current interests are text based games on the web, discovered Torn City over a year ago and have been hooked ever since, now my boyfriend and I are part owners of a similar game. I intend to learn php coding, have already done some html a couple of years ago, and we will start our own game after seeing what happens in the one we have now.If you care to check out what I'm involved in, here it is..... www.amazon-survivor.com it's a good 5 minute time waster, if nothing else. At this posting, there are only about 75 registered players.Which means that you could be a top contender in the game before we get 100 quadrillion players signed up, lolOh! I fell asleep and was dreaming...anyway, hi everybody!

Howdy from Southern Illinois, right next to St. Louis. I'm 34, just got laid off, corporate merger finally got me. I've known html for several years and I know Flash basics. I've designed a few personal sites for fun; never put them on the web, but now I'm thinking about trying to make a living, or at least a side job out of this since sitting in a cubicle all day can sometimes ######. I have a lot to learn. I am going to attempt javascript, etc at some point, but my previous experiences with Java, QB/VB were a struggle because I'm not naturally good at math. I can do it; just need a bit more study. I'm originally from North Dakota, descended from Scottish Highlanders (thankfully my branch gave up kilts many years ago), and I road race motorcycles. Ciao.

Hello everyone , I am very new to this site . Most times I'm online playing online spades . I have little over 3 year old spade team at campfire league . Rite now I'm trying to learn web development . Hope meet new friends here . Thanks for having me Happy Spading and hope some day ,I can say happy web building (he he)AS_CHAD