Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

Guest leopard

Full name:tianxiaolangAlternative name(s):leopardBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy):05/12/85Gender:maleZodiacal sign:Country of residance:ChinaCity of residance:zhongshanHeight:171Weight:57Eyes:blackHair:blackSmoking/Drinking/Drugs:no/little/noFavourite Music:someFavourite Movies:someInterest:football/basketballPets:noAdditional comments: no

Hi all. :)I'm Norman, and I'm new here. I'm 16, and I love web. I'm administrator of Web City Forum Online, an italian forum, that was born just in the last two-three weeks. I hope I'll enjoy my stay here.Ah, remember about me: I'm italian, so my english is really bad. :--P

Hi EveryoneI'm feck, the original, the one and only.I'm happy being feck, except for the fact that I've forgotten how to access my hotmail accountthat I created about 8-10 yrs ago."feck@hotmail.com"God what a wonderful site for someone who's just getting to grips with Web Application Programming. Wish I had found it earlier, but then again I'm here now. Anyway Thanks for being here and did I mention what a wonderful site.

Hi GuysThis is aravind from chennai,indiai like working in php,ajax and mysql and also new web fundasi m a datawarehousing professional specialized in oracle discovererI wanna be a mainstream webprogrammer in de futurenice to meet u allw3schools is one of de best sitescheers! :)

Guest Night Stalker

Hi everybody,This is Night Stalker from the earth. I am interesting with web and standalone programming languages and technologies.Nice to meet you.

Hi. I'm a VB and Access desktop developer with almost no experience with web-based solutions. Everything I have picked up to learn from seems to start with an assumed knowledge level somewhat above mine. Just spending a few minutes with your tutorial filled in a lot of blanks. That's just what I've been looking for - simple, brief, no extra words. Thanks.Tom :)