Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

Hi- I'm Mark. I don't see posting anytime soon so I'll just be over here lurking. I'm really old, really fat, really bald and I live in my parents basement. I'm not really sure that I'd have anything to bring to the table yet but one never knows.so-Gender: MZodiacal sign: VacancyCountry of residence: USHeight: TallWeight: fatEyes: yesHair: goneSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: who could afford all that?Favorite Music: Smooth Jazz - keeps the BP evenFavorite Movies: Blue Velvet - Thief Cook Wife Lover - Triplets of Belleville - Town called Panic - They LiveInterest: Arts, imaging of any sort - alternative process photographyPets: Boston Terrier( x3), a mutt and assorted reptiles and a fish or twoLast Book Read: Hop on Pop I promise not to make a mess and to clean up after myself.

• Like 1

I am syedmahfuj ..I want to know here web design..so thats I am newbie in blogging,I don't know HTMl & othersI recently created a blogger blog About Make Money Online & SEO where i serve adsense ads. http://www.listofonlineclassifiedsites.blogspot.com/ I want to change the look of that blog & i want to create more blog thats why i am here.

Edited by syedmahfuj

After Greetings My name is Hanin am 25, from JordanNow am working in a Children's Club i studied computer information system, and i want to improve my knowledge in programming languages and learn new things about computer and programming i found this website very usefull thanks for it :):)Hanin

hi all... i am Rollins an i come from the netherlands. so please forgive my poor english. i just started programming for fun but i try to create something serious. i am a absolute BEGINNER but willing to learn! i have been on W3 many times and found the site very helpfull. finally decided to register te get some serious help for the issues i run into....:) thanks in advance! Rollins

Full name: Riva Eka PutraBirth date: 30/03/1985Gender: maleZodiacal sign: ariesCountry of residence: IndonesiaCity of residence: tangerangHeight:172 cmWeight: 65 kgFavourite Movies: swordfish, Die hard 4.0Interest: website, ninjutsu, love, hypnosis, enlightenment

Edited by rivaekaputra

Hi All, I am Dev from India. I have been visiting and making use of this web site for over 5 years and it has always been very helpful. I work on Unix and Linux Servers and enjoy writing Shell Script, PHP, and Perl sometime. Have fun, guys!

Edited by devarishi
  • Like 1

Hi.Thanks for letting me join.nice to meet you all.Im new to html.I have been learning from http://www.w3schools.com/html/.I dont want a dgree or diploma,I just find it interesting and want to understand how all this works.I have a registerd domain and am experiencing a problem getting the page to load correctly.The url for my site is www.lostinc.co.za.Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks

Full name:garionAlternative name(s):garionBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy):26/06/1980Gender:maleZodiacal sign:cancerCountry of residance:south africaCity of residance:cape townHeight:1,6mWeight:65kgEyes:greenHair:blondSmoking/Drinking/Drugs:occasionalyFavourite Music:tranceFavourite Movies:actionInterest:whatever i'm busy withPets:a african grey parrotAdditional comments:i want to learnmore about html,css,scripts so ican get my website working.

Hello,I'm David Bonting and I'm 16 and live in the Netherlands.I learned programming trough lynda.com and now for now a days questions I use w3schools and his forum. I'm learning programming so I could make my own social network (link in my signature)

Hi. My name is Doug. I'm 32, and I've been maintaing two websites for myemployer since 2004. I didn't know much about web design when I started. I learned what I know on the job. But it's a very bare-bones, utilitarian knowledge. There's not much room for expanding my knowledge here. Recently, my boss paid some outside source to redesign our homepage. When I received it, I was shocked that it was all CSS. I didn't know much about CSS, and that's what brought me to w3schools. My desire is to feel confidant working with CSS and maybe higher-level coding.

Hi, my name is Niels 22 years old. I am a student industrial design in Eindhoven (the Netherlands). Since I already learned a lot about HTML/CSS, a bit of java and php in the last couple of weeks, I would like to try to expand my knowledge via this forum. I'll probably read more to gain information in stead of actively discuss, since I think my level of skills aren't sufficient enough.-Niels

Full name: Ashish (not giving last name)Alternative name(s): NikkyBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 12/09/1985Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: SagittariusCountry of residance: INDIACity of residance: HyderabadHeight: 5'6"Weight: 45 kgsEyes: BlackHair: BlackSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: No/Yes/NoFavourite Music: nly RockFavourite Movies: Mostly action, comedyInterest: I love to watch Cricket, Football, Tennis and work on new things.....Pets: NoAdditional comments: <?php echo "Hello World" ?> :google_lt:

Edited by ashish_naidu2008

• 2 weeks later...

Pseudoname: innuendoreplayGender: maleHobbies: Programming, Learn New Stuff, Reading, Movies, Running, Sports, etc.Favorite Movie: ScarfaceCurrent Interest in Programming Langues: Objective, C++, C#, PHP, JS.Favorite Meal: Fish

• 2 weeks later...

Hellos! I'm a student from Finland! I study social and computer sciences at the Helsinki University. I've started a small business with a friend of mine. We have been improvising web sites for almost two years now, and so far I have quite succesfully avoided taking part to the technical aspects of web pages. Now the situation has changes and I've tried to make myself familiar with CSS and PHP. Luckily I know how to program with JAVA so I understand how computer programs basically work. I hope to find (and hopefully some day give) advice!