Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

I thought I'd stop in to say hello. Hello! :Pleased: I'm closing in on 50, so I decided it was time to learn (or attempt to learn) what I've always wanted to learn, and that's programming and web design. Even when I play video games (yes, I do), I always wonder how the devs do this or that, and I hate not knowing at least a little about it.

Please be patient with me as ALL of this is new to me. I look forward to meeting and engaging with you.

Have a great day!

:ninja:

Edited by Mama Ninja

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd stop in to say hello. Hello! :Pleased: I'm closing in on 50, so I decided it was time to learn (or attempt to learn) what I've always wanted to learn, and that's programming and web design. Even when I play video games (yes, I do), I always wonder how the devs do this or that, and I hate not knowing at least a little about it.

Please be patient with me as ALL of this is new to me. I look forward to meeting and engaging with you.

Have a great day!

:ninja:

I wanted someone to say hello or welcome to me, so I'm quoting my own post. :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

An over ambitious but keen novice here.

Hoping to learn how to edit my blog and develop it. Lot's of ideas but not sure how to execute. Hoping to learn along the way?

Seems like a great site..

I am keytone. I've had some medical problems which have kept me in hospitals for a long time, so I've been out of circulation for a good while.

I started learning HTML on the W3Schools site and just got back as a member here. It has been so long since I was able to work with my site that I have forgotten an awful lot, but I think it will come back fairly easily. Memory loss is one of the symptoms I suffer, but things come back all the time. If you see me ask some goofy questions, just chuckle...that's what I do.

This help forum has been great to me in the past and I'm happy to be back. I am very good at taking and using constructive criticism and welcome it.

JD :crazy:http://jdsplace.us

• Like 1

My Name is Rmaa.

I Studied web design for 6 month but didn't practice it .

It was a while a go like Years.

Now, I am really interested to create my own web site but feel lost .

don't know where should I start ?.

Thanks & Regards ,

Hi all,

I opened this account in June, but have only started this up recently, after securing my new position as a Database Developer!

Persistence, determination and enthusiasm is the key to achieving anything!

Its great to be involved with such a friendly and helpful forum of people!

I look forward to hearing from you. :good:

Ben

Heeey people!! So first the stats:

Full name: Strahinja SujicAlternative name(s)[nick]: StraleBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 08/01/1995Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: Dunno,dunt careCountry of residence: SerbiaCity of residence: BelgradeHeight: 1.97mWeight: ~90kgEyes: BrownHair: BlackSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: No/No/NoFavorite Music: House&RapFavorite Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean Interest: Gym, Street Workout, Programming, Swimming, Adventure, Pick-up, Reading i want to try surfing, skydiving, paragliding and cliff-divingPets: Dog- Japanese Akita.Additional comments: I`m really open minded. So if anyone wants to try anything new i`m in! I`m in first year in "college", studying Internet Technologies. When i finish the school i plan to live and work in Germany/Switzerland/Norway amongs many other countries. Thats enough info for now i guess :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi friends!

How are you? I am hammad hassan hashmi from karachi,Pakistan. I am new here. Please welcome me.

Full name: Hammad Hassan HashmiBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 06/06/89Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: LibraCountry of residence: PakistanCity of residence: KarachiHeight: 5'7"Eyes:white and blackHair:Black

Greetings all, I'm Sean. I live and work in Kagoshima, Japan. I run my own business which lets me both play with my kid during work breaks and drink too much wine with lunch. I started programming in BASIC on the Commodore 64/128, then PIC microchips, Game Maker GML, UnityScript, and now Javascript, HTML, and CSS. Hoping to get rich with an online business.

I keep chickens but don't name them because they end up as dinner. I don't like competitive sports but love SCUBA diving, mountain climbing, and camping. I ride my bicycle whenever I can. My wife is sexy and scary at the same time, and she's pregnant with number 2. In April my son will arrive to much fanfare because my wife's family has only had girls for about 4 generations. (My wife wasn't very happy when the doc said that we will have a boy, and even less happy with my dancing around the doc's office in joy.)

Any questions about Japanese? I'll trade web coding knowledge for Japanese lessons if you have the need.

• 1 month later...

Hello all.

I am a short blue-eyed Virgo. I'm also a newbie web developer. I took VB and C++ in college but it was a long time ago (before OOP was a thing). Now I'm trying to get back into programming. I just started out with Javascript, jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, and PHP. w3schools has been very helpful!

Hi everyone. Its been loooong since i have been around and i thought i would be wise to reintroduce myself. as i can see nothing much changed with some of my friends having the same profile picture i left them with. i hope the same for goes for web codes since i only remember the basics. anyways pleasure to be in this community again and will be looking forward to our constructive interactions. BANZAi

Edited by baragan

• 3 weeks later...