Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

Guest Emerald

Name: TinaBirth date: 12/13Gender: FemaleCountry of residance: USACity of residance: Emerald CityEyes: GreenHair: BrownDrinking/Drugs: No/NoFavourite Music: no favorite I like all kindsFavourite Movies: horror movies :) Interest: Learning :)

Full name: Jonathan PriceBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 13/05/91Gender: MaleCountry of residance: WalesFavourite Music: Metal and RockInterest: Computers...Skiing...Computer...Surfing...ComputersPets: 4 fishHi ppl just wondering is there anyone younger than me here?

• Like 2

Full name: BrandonAge: 17Gender: maleCountry: USAState: New MexicoCity: AlbuquerqueEyes: blueHair: blondeSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: NoneMusic: Rock, classical, techno that is actually good...Movies: comedy, sci-fi, sweet tooth for horrorInterests: If it has a chip in it chances are I poke it with a stick periodically :) Into ALL kinds of programming from the ML languages (OCaml to be specific) to web to C to asm

Guest win_destroy1.0

hi mi name is mauro and i'am from uruguay...pliz be nice i don't understend a lot of english :)

I haven't introduced myself :) *feels he should have done that ages ago*My name: DandelayonLast name: privatKnown as: Dan The ProfPrivat image name: Dan The ManJust call me: DanAge: 20 in septemberCountry: the NetherlandsLives in: DreamlandCity: the seventh cloud of the third airwayLength: 1.95 m (tall, isn't I? :))Weight: 80 kilosEyecolour: blue/green/gray (I can't see them myself, how should I know :blink:)Hair: dark brown, pretending to be blackLikes: my girlfriendDislikes: some people don't accept who I am, and I can't think of any reason why they don'tInterests: like every boy of my age, girls of course! Also: programming languages, computers, software, building and well organising sitesStarting age for programming: I was 16 I think when I started :)

Edited by Dan The Prof

I haven't introduced myself :) *feels he should have done that ages ago*My name: DandelayonLast name: privatKnown as: Dan The ProfPrivat image name: Dan The Man...................
Nice intro Dan.... :) here is mine..My name: Yash PalNick name: yashCountry : IndiaCity : MumbaiAge: 22Homepage : Yash HomeEmail: yaxhpal@gmail.comPh No: u kidding..who wanna call me anyway..Further details: N/A

I think I should actually be the TOP1 poster at this forum, as even the moderators got registered after me... So yeah, I am special :)There is a fairly simple explanation though, before I become a member of this forum I searched the tutorials and read most of them.. Being a visitor every day for hours :) So I would have noticed the new forums link right away :)

Edited by Dan The Prof

I think I should actually be the TOP1 poster at this forum, as even the moderators got registered after me... So yeah, I am special :)
It doesn't matter who registered before who Dan, It's about quality not quantity, each post made should add value to it's topic.http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.ph...indpost&p=17259

Haha, don't get too serious, I was making fun :)[*Edit:] I think I'm overdoing it.. Maybe I'll stap back a little, not to post anything that is irrelevant

Edited by Dan The Prof

Full name: There are some who call me... SteveAlternative name(s): Your Majesty, Your Highness, Supreme Allied CommanderBirth date: Julian day 2444028Gender: XYZodiacal sign: Castor and PolluxPlace of residence: 33 30' 26.23" N, 112 1' 38.98" W, 1175ft (approx.)Height: 1.01389 fathomsWeight: 2,720 ouncesEyes: 2Hair: longSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: I enjoy smoking dried vodka-cocaine rocksFavourite Music: The smooth sounds of hardcore industrial musicFavourite Movies: Good onesInterests: Fun onesPets: 2x F. silvestris catusAdditional comments: /* additional */ /* additional */

Hello everyone I am Aaron, I am very interested in Web Design, Web Programming, and Web Creation... I am very happy about W3 Schools and I am proud to pronounce, I will be taking these courses... As of now, and I will be taking all of them :). I am only 15, but my Plan is to be a Web Designer. :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Sniffy Gerbil, I choose not to give out my real name, age, address, um, I like to make flash games using basic actionscript, I like designing web pages as a hobby, I'm taking home a puppy in the next couple of days, his name is Alfie, and yeah....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi People! I'm a serious greenhorn when it comes to PCs, programming languages, and all this stuff, but I'm a quick study. Heck, I even work in the IT dept as a lowly technical support agent (think call center) while I'm finishing my finance degree. But I'm learning a lot about PCs, databases, and web design at work and it's more interesting than finance so here I am. Here's the basics:Name: Eric Peckitt (the last of the Peckitt bloodline in the US)Nickname(s): Peckitt manily, but also Fro, and anything with "peck" in it (Pecker, Peckerhead, Peckerwood, PWood, yeah my friends are geniuses... (no one calls me Eric, not even my folks, bosses, or teachers)Live in: StL MOAge: 24Life Philosphy: Forget trying to figure out why or how, complicating things never helps. Just shut up and enjoy the ride.What I kind of know: HTML and CSS (still learning though)What I'm going to learn next: JavaScript, XMLAnd then...Everything else that I'll need to knowHobbies: Guitar, Cars, Snowboarding, Skating, Biking (yes loner sports) Bar hopping, and things that are fast or stupid and often both

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, well I'm new here, and even though I tend not to introduce myself because it's a bit of a waste of time and I don't think anyone would read it anyway, but oh well... I'll do it this time for the sake of wasting time to see if i get a reply to my post :) hahah...Name: Mike (Miffe) WarGender: MakeCountry of residance: MéxicoCity of residence: Monterrey, NLEyes: Green/GrayHair: Dark Brown or somethingDrinking/Drugs: No/NoFavourite Music: Indie, Rock, ElectronicaFavourite Movies: Drama and Sad stuff, or ActionInterest: Guitars, Drums, Piano, HTML, PHP, GFX Design, PERL, QB, VB6, MZX&ZZT, and... Reading the news.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! So many times i was going to start my homepage, but never finished it...and then i found this site! I'll use my best to create what I want by using W3's help...thanx.My IntroduceFull name: AygulAlternative name(s): can't say, becouse I change them nearly every month 0;-)Birth date(dd/mm/yyyy):28/5/1987Gender:femaleZodiacal sign: GeMiNiCountry of residance:UzbekistanCity of residance:TashkentHeight:1.65smWeight:47kgEyes: hazelHair:brownFavourite Music: Metallica, Roxette, Backstreet Boys and Romantic CollectionFavourite Movies: every film with Tom Hanks, Jonny Depp and Julia RobertsInterest: learn chinesse, italian, spanish, french..Pets: don't know why, but fishes do not live long in my house...;(Additional comments: well, no matter what happens in the world, we can be sure, that autumn is coming....

Pets: don't know why, but fishes do not live long in my house...;(
Welcome Aygul.LOL, what is your water like? Do it have high mineral content? When I was young we lived in an apartment with high amounts of iron in the water...fish would only live about 3-4 hours after bringing them home.

Fish don't live long in my house either. But I like sushi, so there you have it.
Well the fish I brought home were goldfish...not sure if they would be much good for sushi."This fish is raw! Are you trying to posion these people?" Can you name the movie that is from?