Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

"This fish is raw! Are you trying to posion these people?" Can you name the movie that is from?
Larry the cable guy: health inspector :) I saw it when it came out..I had some chinese fighting fish, they lived for a few months in vases with plants on top (they eat the algae and dead roots and stuff..).We dont have any more fish though.I did have 2 iguanas, one was a green one and erm.. I kind of, ran over it with a big wheel thing.. :).The next one we got was like 3 or 4 eyars old and a brown one, it would bite you if you tried to pick it up :). We gave him back to the store after a year or two..

Hi,I just though I would post a bit about myself on this topic, my names Edward, I don't mind being called Ed or Eddie either.I joined this forum a while ago, and I think it is great, because replies are always sent really quickly and they have never been wrong yet. So a big thanks to everyone that has every helped me at all on one of my topics and I would also like to say to who ever actually develops and updates these forums that the new Reply box is great.I havent really got much more to say so, I will finish here.

My feeder gold fish is 4 years old. (the type that's supposed to feed the larger fish and live for 3 weeks) :) I have another one that's 2 years old. My 6 year old died a couple weeks ago :)

My feeder gold fish is 4 years old. (the type that's supposed to feed the larger fish and live for 3 weeks) :) I have another one that's 2 years old. My 6 year old died a couple weeks ago :)
I have about 4 year old fish (plural) i got out of my grandparents pond. we didnt even think that they would make it home.

The pond ones grow HUGE---i mean, the 2-foot variety! I've seen a collection of those. The tank was a wall. Literally---my rich friend's room's back wall. No windows, just one huge tank. But he only had like 20 fish O_O

My friend breeded tropical fish for a while...he had 4 large (I mean very large) tanks in his fmaily room with about 30 fish at any given time...he stopped cuase he could find enough local buyers and didn't have the time to drive to the city for each sale.

So where would the bathroom be?
At your home or in the near Gas Station? :) .What Choco means is "Please don't poo and um... make water in this topic by writting silly posts in it". I'm almost sorry I had to poo here just to say that :) .[edit] I know. I'm just fooling around... that's what I meant with my last sentence :) [/edit]

:) Hi all My name is rakesh and I am new to this website. This is the most wonderful website that I have seen which offers in depth and comprehensive materials to learn webdesigning. I am really impressed with this website. So lets start the learning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. I am from India and aged 18.

Hello there and sorry for not introducing myself earlier,I am Thomas (Senior) from Singapore (Southeast Asia) because there is one person also named Thomas and I am 29 years old; much older than Thomas (Junior). :) I do enjoy reading your forum and learn many things here as well as good free navigations here. I am going to take up the HTML, ASP and later XML Certification soon. I hope to get the certificates before the end of this year. I do have plan to upgrade my skills and knowledge afterwards. I am much keen in programming and web design.

Been here for a while now. I've just somehow managed to avoid this thread... but I'll guess I'll let some info out.My name is Jorge, I live in Texas. I'm 19, and listening to music is my favorite past time besides being on the computer all day programming. :) I'm a very polite person and I don't get ticked off easily. I have lots of patince in everything I do. I'm knowedglable well in html and css. I will help you out any way I can if you have a problem. K, I think that was it. bai