Hello

Andrew Joseph Zigler

Nice to meet you Andrew, nobody here judges anybody based on age...just maturity level, and you seem to be very mature and professional thus far. Keep it up and as you begin working on your website please do not hesitate to ask questions here, we are always glad to help. :)

Nice to meet you Andrew, nobody here judges anybody based on age...just maturity level, and you seem to be very mature and professional thus far. Keep it up and as you begin working on your website please do not hesitate to ask questions here, we are always glad to help. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. Hopefully, I will also become someone people can ask for help.

welcome dude...i started to learn HTML in 13 too, and now i'm 19, working as a professional web developer, so i wish you the best luck, and offer any help you could useplus, you remembered my first page ever! last updates in 2001! haha, heres the link: www.geocities.com/batatabonzao/spell.html lol...a long long long time ago ^^ps.: it's all in portuguese ^^

welcome dude...i started to learn HTML in 13 too, and now i'm 19, working as a professional web developer, so i wish you the best luck, and offer any help you could useplus, you remembered my first page ever! last updates in 2001! haha, heres the link: www.geocities.com/batatabonzao/spell.html lol...a long long long time ago ^^ps.: it's all in portuguese ^^

Thank you.