RPG - Build Process

Revolution

heyquicky i need to know if anyone has any good ideas of an rpg creator which can be an online rpg, to put on my site as i want my siteto be an online rpg im prepared to pay for a program, i just need to knowa program which will allow me to get a good interface and graphical side, ive been trying to check the net, but couldnt find muchmaybe some other people can help us. thnx bye

sorry Rev...but i dont think that there's a program like that...it's somekind too 'complex' and 'specific' to call the atention of the developers, and a good online game, with good dinamic, like what you should be thinking of, would require flash...what is a...Blergh!

if its similar to nukezone they used ASP to make there rpg but I dont know how ASP works and it will be far from complexed and will take alot of time to make if you are alone on this :)

heyquicky i need to know if anyone has any good ideas of an rpg creator which can be an online rpg, to put on my site as i want my siteto be an online rpg im prepared to pay for a program, i just need to knowa program which will allow me to get a good interface and graphical side, ive been trying to check the net, but couldnt find muchmaybe some other people can help us. thnx bye

Topic closed - same question by same user submitted here:http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=848