wsdl 2 java mapping

Guest axxa-viola

Guest axxa-viola

hi!i'm quite new to wsdl and at the moment i'm trying to create the right wsdl - code for the following java - method:public Boolean updateUserProfile(User user) throws java.rmi.RemoteException;User (int id, string username);i've tried following code in my wsdl: <types> <schema *****/> <element name="validated" type="xsd:boolean"/> <element name="user"> <xsd:complexType> <xsd:sequence> <xsd:element name="id" type="xsd:int"/> <xsd:element name="username" type="xsd:string"/> </xsd:sequence> </xsd:complexType> </element> </schema> </types> <message name="updateUserProfileRequest"> <part name="user" type="ns2:user"/> </message> <message name="updateUserProfileResponse"> <part name="validated" element="ns2:validated"/> </message> <operation name="updateUserProfile"> <input message="tns:updateUserProfileRequest"/> <output message="tns:updateUserProfileResponse"/> </operation> </portType> </definitions>with this i only get public Boolean updateUserProfile() throws java.rmi.RemoteException; in myPortType.java.so, pls, can anybody help me with the correct wsdl?thanks in advance, stevePS: i'm using the carbide.j - web service client tool to create my porttype.java and the stubs.