[XHTML] <object>-element

Jack McKalling

The Object element in Xhtml can be used for displaying graffics that don't need a file. For example: if I want a coloured circle, I don't need to make a stupid picture of only a couloured dot, I just embed an onject in the document.(the Object can be used for various things by the way)But the explanation of this element does not learn me enough to easily display what I want :) (I searched the elements list of the Xhtml tutorial, and chosed <object>)I want some picture like the red circle here. I made it myself, after hard working though. The page is Dutch and shows an error message (ignore it, I just wanted to show its picture)How can I add more parameters to the object? I want to color the circle, fill the circle, place content on top of it (such as the exclamation mark, but not relative-positioned). Any advanced programmer who can help me? :(:)

<object width="30" height="30" classid="CLSID:369303C2-D7AC-11D0-89D5-00A0C90833E6"><param name="Line0001" value="setFillColor(255,50,50)" /><param name="Line0002" value="Oval(-15,-15,25,25,25)" /></object>
Edited by Dan The Prof