How to load an entire flash site all at once.

tedvieira

I've set up my flash site than i'm working on so that when a navigation button is pushed, it loads the appropriate swf file. This works pretty seemless for me, but I've noticed on testing the site with slightly "slower" hi-speed connections, the time that it takes the next swf file to load is a bit too long, in order to have a real slick presentation.Is there an easy way to combine all of the fla files together to create one master swf file for the entire site?here's the site I'm referring to if this helps at all: http://www.tedvieira.com/flash/index.htmlThanks,Ted

• 2 weeks later...
I dont think it can unless you create a big .fla and using preloader to load it
Seperate pre loaders MIGHT work :)

I would stay away from an all flash site, I've tried everything under the sun... and I remember making 3 versons of an all flash site, and it was a bad idea. Such a bad idea... I don't even no why I made a 2nd or 3rd version of it. It's also a long task. I had to make like 3,000 buttons (since each one had 3 stages)... but then I had to redo it because it didn't work out, then something else came up, so I ended up working on 8,000 buttons just on one verson. O, what a waste of my time.........

^ unfortunatly....I agree!Ive made 6 or 7 flash sites...They all had bugs and it took so long to update them and make them work as well as a (X)HTML site!