I NEED A SITE MAKEING

Guest >Ste<

wow html is realy hard for me i dnt under tsand it if any 1 is willing to make me i will be so gr8 full

don't say about anything is HARD, just start learning and u will see that all difficult things could be handled in a very easy way, just think that u will learn new things, and though nothing will stop u from doing that.

Ok, if you've never touched html before you can try this easy to understand introduction first, to give you the most important aspects:http://www.w3schools.com/myfirst/html00.aspthen advance unto:http://www.w3schools.com/html as already said.Good luck... :)

Okay if HTML is hard go througfh www.w3schools.com tutorial. If that still doesnt work then just copy and paste it on to NOTEPAD or word pad or whatever you use. If that doesnt wprk then Bummer. I just copied and pasted everything when i just started put but now i know the codes off the top of my head. If nothing i say helps you then PM(Private Message) me. Thanks,-Coolprogram

When you get stuck on something like how a tag can have one effect in one area and not another in one, try dissecting the document (giving up never helps)

...Also u can refer HTML Black Book as a Beginners, since it uses daily conversation language for expalination.I also suggest u to use notepad only to learn HTML, and to get complete control on it.Then u will feel it interesting and easy.Later getting expertise on the topic u can opt for Frontpage, Dreamweaver etc., for faster creation of designs for ur page.

• 1 month later...

There's a lot of support here. Try creating a new text file with the following tags in Notepad:<html><head></head><body></body></html>This can act as a template for anything you want to try out. If you see some code that is supposed to do what you want, copy and paste it in between the opening tag (e.g. <head>) and the closing tag (</head>). Then mess around with the code until it works. Then try and figure out what you did.This is how I've learned the basic stuff and after that you can start to build. Hope this was helpful - Dooberry.

Don't give in and use an HTML editor like Dreamweaver easier. If you do that you won't ever learn HTML, even looking at the code generated by the editor won;t help much because it won't be concise or clean. Editors are design to 'make it work' not write nice code.

Dreamweaver should only be used after you have understood the basic concepts. If you don't, then you'll have to keep going back to the editor to edit anything. And that's a pain in the.....back. :) First understand the concepts, use the editor to make the framework, and then do it yourself. :)