W3C Certification

WiCkEdStYlZ`

Wasn't quite sure on this when I read it. W3C certification, I get everything including the price, the fact it's online and can be done anywhere... only thing I'm not sure on is exactly who qualifies as a supervisor.Any1 able to gimme some hints on this 1? lolthx to any1 that replies with help..Matt

Wasn't quite sure on this when I read it. W3C certification, I get everything including the price, the fact it's online and can be done anywhere... only thing I'm not sure on is exactly who qualifies as a supervisor.Any1 able to gimme some hints on this 1? lolthx to any1 that replies with help..Matt

Hey, Just wanted to boost this post to the top and say that I'm wondering the same thing.Like, does the supervisor have to be certified? Can he/she be a web-designer without certification? Can he/she be some-one who knows nothing about web-design? I'm kinda hoping for the second choice, my dad has close to 12 years experience with web-design and would make an ideal supervisor. Anyway, can some please help us here?

Hi,You must pick your own supervisor.The supervisor should be used to see that you do not cheat. There are no other special criteria for the supervisor.The supervisor's name and title will be printed on the certificate - could be wise to pick a supervisor that will add more creditability to your certificate (e.g. your boss or teacher).

Hi,You must pick your own supervisor.The supervisor should be used to see that you do not cheat. There are no other special criteria for the supervisor.The supervisor's name and title will be printed on the certificate - could be wise to pick a supervisor that will add more creditability to your certificate (e.g. your boss or teacher).

Okay, thanks alot kaijim.