LCID session

zura

i need somebody help. it's about session LCIDnow the prob is dat,on the customer side, the date format occurs like this:01-DD-YYbut @ our server, there's no problem. the date displays correctly. it's mainly their server problem which is not programming coding can fix.the best is to use another LCID to overide their system setting.but failed in the end.What will affect a server cannot interpret LCID 1033?definitely it's their server got problem rite?,but dun know which file, where the things went wrong? can somebody pls help me about this? (we deploy this on an old server which is customer boss who set it up himself... )tq in advance...

I am not sure how to fix this...but the user viewing this page do not have servers!The pages are processed on your server whent he user BROWSER requests the page. YOUR SERVER processes the request and then sends back HTML code to the browser.So yes the problem is with YOUR SERVER and YOUR CODE. The only way it is the USERS problem is if you are using CLIENT SIDE scripts like JavaScript.A problem may be the BROWSER itself, if it is older and outdated try downloading the latest version of FireFox or Netscape and see if that makes a difference.

I am not sure how to fix this...but the user viewing this page do not have servers!The pages are processed on your server whent he user BROWSER requests the page. YOUR SERVER processes the request and then sends back HTML code to the browser.So yes the problem is with YOUR SERVER and YOUR CODE. The only way it is the USERS problem is if you are using CLIENT SIDE scripts like JavaScript.A problem may be the BROWSER itself, if it is older and outdated try downloading the latest version of FireFox or Netscape and see if that makes a difference.

tq so much.. i'll try it out first... :)

i'm sorry, actually we deploy on customer's server, customer server is server at the same time client.so, is there any way to solve this prob, coz we need solution to make LCID 1033 run.tq in advance...