Idiots

OTTO

Ok everyone i got storry for you.I Have to take this HoMo Intro to the internet class its just about the ezest class ever because i have spent about 12 hours a day on the computer since i was nine i am now 16 anyway the only reason im takeing it is so i can get into a webdesign class well are final was to make a website so im like ez so i made a semi good one for what a profeshonals standards are anyway so i get to school got all the .html . png .swf files all on there well it turns out our school computers are to crappy so it needed to format the disc and im like o no f that this is my only copy so i drive home start to crapify my website and then i say f this im not goona rune all this work cuzz are schools to suckey for me. so i just grab my laptop and bring it up there and then she say's

You cant present that web site its to good i dident teach you how to do that
and im like are you kidding me then i say you dident teach me crap i knew everything b4 i came in here i should be teaching you your the one that has to look in the html for dummies book for everything. and then i say you know what fine give me an f i dont care ima go sit down and be better than you.yea thats how my day went. :) o did you like the word
crapify
it owns. :)

@user4fun I think you should have made another topic for this. Not to mention I didn't catch anything you requested.@OTTO Maybe I'm just too stupid but I didn't understand you at all either. Try using some more punctuation signs(a "."(dot) for starters).

I understood....and that does stink. I've been through experienes like that too, but not that bad..... :) It always happens because of school computers. 9_9

• BACKUP you data.
  • Be happy you went above and beyond - its a good thing to have higher standards that your teachers
  • Don't disrespect your teacher
  • Don't skip your english/grammer class anymore or at least take some time to review your post for spelling and grammer errors - its a PITA to have to correct your grammer in my head in real time.

o we had mummie bags, but omg it was snowing and we had like 3" of snow on us it was the longest night of my life. after what seemed like 2 days but it was really 6 hours water started to get in my bag my friend jesse started talking in his sleep and this is what he said.

Are you craizy you cant bring that into mexico
what in the world are you goona do with all that mainase
where the ###### did you get all that toperamen
dude hes good.  yea he is
lol that was funney tho.

Oh man, I so feel your pain, OTTO. I just finished Web Design A last semester.We learned to use MS Word to create a web page YAYso many times I just wanted to stand up and call the teacher a dumb*** but I restrained myself, and did my web pages my way. The teacher is nice enough and he knows me and understood that I know HTML better than he does, and that I'm much more up to date on such things.I got a 101 out of 100 on the final because he just sort of knew better than grading my markup to his circa-1990s standards.Thankfully, I think the web design classes are under reform in GA. I hope they fix it... If I see one more web site on the Internet created by MS Word I'm just gonna snap.

oh yeah, and if you ever want to rant about school and such, and you're not sure if anyone else'll get it, feel free to PM me :) I totally understand where you're at, bud.

Im currently enrolled in a web design class where we are learning thngs like using tables to create layouts. I of course already know all of that and i just let it be but it makes me wonder why web design classes dont comply to web standards (the prof. hasnt even mentioned anything about alt tags on images)Is it so hard to take the month or 2 to get a base knowledge of css and then teach people to build websites using standards? I think the best part of my web design class is the site topics, currently im making a site on a corn fanclub (no i dont mean korn, i mean corn..yes the vegetable)

I was hopping for tomato ;/Are all web design classes just "bad" ? is it just that the teachers are stuck in their outdated web design/development methods and dont want to learn the modern way of doing things?

Yes and Yes :)I had a semi-friend once that took a web design class. She told me "we're learning how to use MS Frontpage" and I was like "Why aren't you learnings to use raw code?" and she said "The professor showed us the code in the 'html' tab but said we don't need to know how to use it". I then said "but html is the basis of webdesign", and she replied "The professor said it's unnedded code". :( Unneeded :)

i guess it would explain why so many sites are just garbage. More importantly though is if they are just going to use wysiwyg then why not use a good one like DW...why use ms frontpage is microsoft doesnt even use it.personaly i knew about dreamweaver way before i learned html but i took the time to learn html before doing any serious web design work (it only took a week). I decided i actualy wanted to understand what the code was doing. honestly why do people make websites if they dont have any desire to learn the code.

That kind of trash belongs on myspace"Look at me i have a myspace""Wow so do 30000000000000 other 12-20 year olds!!!"*sigh*

Myspace would be better if it wasn't for all the garbage people put on their pages.Usually it's hard to read (text and background colors are the same, or similar shades) and they add so much crap that slows down the page load (falling objects, music, large animated images, etc.)It's a nightmare :) I use Myspace, but only for networking. And I'm well past the age of 20 so I don't know about those stats :)