Scrollbar Help

surelock

try this ( color examples ) :)body{ scrollbar-face-color: #14192A; scrollbar-highlight-color: #303F56; scrollbar-shadow-color: #303F56; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #14192A; scrollbar-arrow-color: #9CA9AD; scrollbar-track-color: #161616; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #14192A;}

try this ( color examples ) :)body{                scrollbar-face-color: #14192A; scrollbar-highlight-color: #303F56; scrollbar-shadow-color: #303F56; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #14192A; scrollbar-arrow-color: #9CA9AD; scrollbar-track-color:  #161616; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #14192A;}

still didn't work. i read about scrollbar tags are IE tags and i'm using IE 6.0. is anyone else having problems with scrollbar tags using IE 6.0+?

It won't work if you add a DTD.Remove the DTD.The reason is that it's not valid, so the DTD will atemp to revert it.This is true, as I tried it 3 years ago. As soon as I added the DTD the scrollbars reverted in color.Of course, now I know better and don't use them at all :)Main reason being that it's not valid, and another is that is really pisses people off to have their scrollbar change color

It won't work if you add a DTD.Remove the DTD.The reason is that it's not valid, so the DTD will atemp to revert it.This is true, as I tried it 3 years ago.  As soon as I added the DTD the scrollbars reverted in color.Of course, now I know better and don't use them at all :)Main reason being that it's not valid, and another is that is really pisses people off to have their scrollbar change color

http://www.home.no/jvelde/ipod/If you look at that website, it's valid XHTML 1.0 Strict, and check the source, there's a css file called scrollbar.css. IE displays a gray scrollbar, windows 98 style, instead of the XP scrollbar with shadow effects and stuff. So it definetely works. Maybe things have changed over 3 years. I know it's not valid, but I thought a gray scrollbar looked better with that design. Opera will show a gray scrollbar either way, but FF shows the XP scrollbar. For validation buttons, hover over |<< and >>| :)

Opera will show a gray scrollbar either way, but FF shows the XP scrollbar.

Firefox shows whatever scrollbar the current theme uses (not just the XP scrollbar).My theme is called SoftCrystal, look at my scrollbar ---> untitled6bl1.pngOpera for whatever reason, only shows the grey scrollbar no matter what. It should conform to the style of the theme the user has on his/her computer.FF +1 Opera -1 :)

Riiiight. Anyway, that's not the point. Scrollbar works with doctype. Jonas +1 Eric -1 as you would put it. :)