disabling right click

coolbluefire

i have a few sites (xanga, myspace) where i have posted pictures that i have manipulated into original artwork... how can i make it impossible for them to right click and save my pictures? if they want them, they can have them if they ask... but I don't want to run the risk of having people claiming they have made my pictures.

you can disable right click but there are a million other ways to steal your pictures. There is no way to prevent this...you could make 'preview' images with your copyright through them or something.

you can disable right click but there are a million other ways to steal your pictures. There is no way to prevent this...you could make 'preview' images with your copyright through them or something.

yeah but i figure i just want to do this an easy way... so nice people can ask... mean people will find a way to steal no matter what... but if i deny the right click and tell people to ask first, it's just more... i don't know.... polite.so i would still like a code to disable the right click and/or anything else you might suggest....i know there's no way of making my pictures entirely untouchable... that's why i'm putting... but i'm putting them on the internet to be seen, not stolen... if people steal, then they do. whatever....

True.There are a lot of people that simply don't know what the "print screen" key on their keyboard is for :)I had someone ask me once "how come the page doesn't get sent to my printer when I hit print screen?" and I had to explain what it did :)

True.There are a lot of people that simply don't know what the "print screen" key on their keyboard is for :)I had someone ask me once "how come the page doesn't get sent to my printer when I hit print screen?" and I had to explain what it did :)

LOL...although it is usaully not the noobs you have to worry about stealing your stuff.