passing variable to asp popup page

thelip

Hi i have a problem please slove.........On clicking the link it should open a popup asp pageOn clicking it should take a value from the database table and pass to other asp page, its working if i have to open an asp page on other window..But should be happen on popup window and display the table values accordinglyPlease help me..............I am striving since 2 days

if you are not already you will need to open the popup with javascript...target="_blank" is no good for this.The values you get from the database will need to be stored in input fields, even hidden if you wish.Then get those values using javascript and send them as part of the querystring when you open the new window.

thanks for showing intresed in solving my problemi got the answer ..................<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript"><!--function MM_openBrWindow(theURL,winName,features) { //v2.0 window.open(theURL,winName,features);}//--></script></head><body><a href="#" onClick="MM_openBrWindow('example.asp?g=<%=oRs("no")%>','popup','toolbar=yes,location=yes,status=yes,menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=200,height=300')">sfsss</a></body></html>