username and password

choobakka

this is the data stored in my MS ACCESS table:CUSTOMERID LAST_NAME FIRST_NAME ........... USERNAME PASSWORD 1 Harris Paula harrpau helloworld 2 Edwards Mitch edwamit bmwz4 etc etc I would like the user to be able to login with their username and password and then be presented with only their data to edit.how can i do this?thanks in advance

this is the data stored in my MS ACCESS table:CUSTOMERID LAST_NAME FIRST_NAME ........... USERNAME PASSWORD        1              Harris        Paula                      harrpau    helloworld         2              Edwards      Mitch                      edwamit      bmwz4    etc etc I would like the user to be able to login with their username and password and then be presented with only their data to edit.how can i do this?thanks in advance

1. Create a form that they can input their username and password.2. when submitted check against data in database.3.If valid redirect to page that displays their dat ain a form.4. On submit update databse.If you break each step into a sperate page it will probably be easier to manage,

• 2 months later...

I think i can help u on the 3rd, 4rth and 5th.Firts create a stored procedure in adding a members, then create a function that will call the stored procedure. Is that correct?