Books

Nudua

I have though about buying a webbuilding book, but I`m not sure if it`s necesery. Is it just as good to learn things from the internett? But with books you don`t have to be on the computer, but you can read all the time. But it`s impossible to copy codes ofcourse. But maybe that`s a good thing cause then you learn more. Well anyway, is it smart to buy a book, and if I buy a book, then which CSS-book should I buy?

I have though about buying a webbuilding book, but I`m not sure if it`s necesery. Is it just as good to learn things from the internett? But with books you don`t have to be on the computer, but you can read all the time. But it`s impossible to copy codes ofcourse. But maybe that`s a good thing cause then you learn more. Well anyway, is it smart to buy a book, and if I buy a book, then which CSS-book should I buy?

I personaly prefer to use books, and most books these days come with a supporting website where you can download the code used in the book. Plus i find that i remember the codes more if i type it in from a book rather than copying a chunk from a website.I have this book which i find really good: http://www.peachpit.com/title/0201730847