Background color

Ganael

there isn't realy any code : :) my iframe ( page.htm) : <html><head><title>some title</title></head><body text="white">some text</body></html>my main page :<html><head><title>some title</title></head><body bgcolor="black" text="white"><table border="1" width="100%" height="450" frame="border" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" valign="top"><tr><td background="dragon1.jpg" valign="top"><iframe frameborder="0" src="FrontNews.htm" width="100%" height="100%"></iframe></td></tr></table>it works perfectly with fire fox, the iframe doesn't hide the bgimage... but IE make it all white...

I tried the following and it works perfectly :) :page.htm :<body bgcolor="transparent"></body> (just a guess :) )and combined it with your response : <iframe src="..." allowtransparency="true"></iframe>thx for your help

I tried the following and it works perfectly  :)  :page.htm :<body bgcolor="transparent"></body>    (just a guess :) )and combined it with your response : <iframe src="..." allowtransparency="true"></iframe>thx for your help

IE is very quirky...it sometimes takes a lot of effort to get IE to conform.Good to hear it is working now! :(