W3Schools Argentina

fibra

Hello people. First of all, I would like to thank you all for this great site for it has taught me a lot of things,Second, I was registering some domains this morning, and I was curious about w3schools.com.ar So I went on and checked.. and it was available :)So, I have temporary registed the site (I can transfer it to another entity, no biggie), and I thought it would be cool if I, with your approval, could (slowly) start to translate the site to spanish (Argentinian spanish, :)).It's just a suggestion, please think about it.By the way, how do I contact with ANY of the people in charge in w3schools?? I looked all around and couldn't find a "Contact us" link.Thanks everyone for Reading.« F i b r a »

By the way, how do I contact with ANY of the people in charge in w3schools?? I looked all around and couldn't find a "Contact us" link.
Try looking for the admins of this forum and give them a PM message regarding this.By the way... I was thinking of making simmilar thing in bulgarian. However, unlike yourself, I cannot afford a *.bg domain. No.. it's not that much expensive, it's just the overall fact that it needs investment :) .

• 3 weeks later...

Well I speak english so this doesnt really concern me, but I'll post this anyway.

Hello everybody.Just wanted to inform that we, W3Schools.com, are not currently interested in help translating our web page. We hope that this is something we could try in the future, but for now we do NOT grant anyone consent to translate any of our content.
is probably the response you will get

is probably the response you will get

In case you are wondering where that anticipated response comes from, check out this other thread concerning languages:http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=121And if you wnat to e-mail/IM the admin/moderators, go to the Home Page for the Forum, look at the bottom and where you see the "Top 10 Poster's Today", "Top 10 Overall Poseters", you should see another link called "Moderating Team". Go to that page, and then choose one of the moderators, I would suggest Kaijim as I have seen him around in a few other threads (like the one mentioned above).While I am an English speaker, I understand the need each of you have to be able to read all of this information in your native language and if he sees a large enough need to translate some of the pages then he might go for it one day, it never hurts to ask, best of luck.