Newbie in web Needs help ASAP = /

Electro_M89

well if you can a server side language then its not hard. If you cant i can suggest you to the tutorials thats stated in w3schools :)

ok i entered the site phpbb and i found these downloads:phpBB 2.0.19 [ Full Package ]phpBB 2.0.19 [ Changed Files Only ]phpBB 2.0.19 [ Patch File Only ]phpBB 2.0.19 [ Code Changes ] i took the Full Package ,but i wanna make a Forums with styles and stuffand from where can i get Templates(skins) ??and please someone teach me how to use it = / i don't know :Si'm a total nub ,so someone teach me from the beginingThanx

first you need to have php enabled on your server and mySQL or others... You can download styles for your forum on the PHPBB site. Once its installed just access the admin panel from the homepage and you can mod lots of things

Once you have PHP and MySql installed and the phpBB folder in your server root, you can naviagate to install.php.The package you downloaded should have step by step instructions on how to install.

what about Modding colors? or this isn't possible?and can i mod the things which are next to the Section?EX:ex2kw.jpg

You can get skins/mods in lots of places. Try some of them out first to see how they work before attempting your own.http://www.phpbbstyles.com/http://www.phpbb-design.com/

well the Forums isn't for me =Pit's for a Radio station actually ...so they want their own design (logos and stuff)

Well try using some other skins....by installing them it will help you see the different components of a phpbb skin.There is basically 2 parts. The 'headers' or the layout of the template and the CSS (most work involved) you can modify the existing css classes to make the site look how you want.You never know you may find a skjn that is close to what they want and you need to make only some small changes.Good luck

well i'm testing on cjb forums ,but from where do i change the skin?? or add the new PHPBB style???http://forums.cjb.net/testingplay.htmthis link is to a Forums (my testing)please som1 help =(

That link ends up at the cjb homepage.Now that I think about the info I gave you above was for IPB...I think phpbb has seperate template files if I remeber correctly. If you use a host like cbj that provides the board alrewady setup you probably can't access the templates.

Aren't there some instructions in the skin's package or on the site on which you got the skin from?