Please help

no0b

Hi I am new to this and was trying to edit. I edited it and when it asked me if I wanted to save I said yes but it didn't show up. I also refreshed. Anyone know?I changed it from 50% to 80% but it won't show up.

<td width="80" align="center" height="13">80% (<span class="mang">+2</span>)</td>

<td width="80%" align="center" height="13"><span class="mang">+2</span></td>

Is that what your looking for? I don't see what your trying to accomplish. the "80% " is that supposed to be outputed text? because it looks like the "+2" is supposed to be your outputed text. The "(" an ")" should not be there either.

<td width="80%" align="center" height="13"><span class="mang">+2</span></td>

Is that what your looking for? I don't see what your trying to accomplish. the "80% " is that supposed to be outputed text? because it looks like the "+2" is supposed to be your outputed text. The "(" an ")" should not be there either.

No I need the % that is the output. I don't know how to get it to stay though. Because when I refresh it it goes back to 50%.

here's the ASCII code for the % sign:

%

is this what your looking for?

<td width="80" align="center" height="13">80% <span class="mang">+2</span></td>

EDIT: this forum converts the ASCII code for the % sign so go look it up at http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_ascii.asp and replace the % sign between 80 and nbsp; with the code it displays.

Edited by calvin182

The problem isn't how to show a % sign, it's why does my page change from 80% to 50%.It probably has something to do with cache, the old page keeps getting loaded instead of the new one.

Take note pad or whatever make a web site in html. then close the note pad and look at the website,(dont worry i did this)Then you say OH great someone closed notepad now i can never edit my html again!!!Then u realize You can go to the file and hit rightclick-open with-notepad or if it not there other then open it