Page into the layer

sly_foxx68

Hi all, Not sure if this is the right place to post but I am gonna give it a shot since I am dealing with a layer.I want to have a page load into a layer. The layer is 650px X 658px. I would like it when someone clicks on a link on my page that the page will load in the layer. Again not sure if this is the right place but I have been looking for days now :-)Thanks All Brian

layer? If you're refering to <layer> then you should start using <iframe> instead. <layer> isn't W3C compliant. And, if I'm right about that first part... then here's the answer to your question!

<iframe name="myLayer" src="index.htm"></iframe><br><br><a href="blah.htm" target="myLayer">Click</a> to change the page shown in the iframe.

layer? If you're refering to <layer> then you should start using <iframe> instead. <layer> isn't W3C compliant. And, if I'm right about that first part... then here's the answer to your question!
<iframe name="myLayer" src="index.htm"></iframe><br><br><a href="blah.htm" target="myLayer">Click</a> to change the page shown in the iframe.

I am actually refering to <div>. I am trying to get a page to load into a <div> when I click on one of my NAV buttons. I am still new here :-) ME=NOOBBrian

• 2 weeks later...