Homepage Problems

Mephistopheles

Homepage Problem While Reading This, Refer to My Website: http://www.theteenhangout.com/Before you see this huge post, if you actually read it, it is quite simple. I need this help desperately, somewhat. I got a template from a website, and I am totally confused on what to do. I have had other templates previously, as simple as this, but for some reason it does not work. My index.html is:

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>The Teen Hangout</TITLE></HEAD><BODY bgcolor="#3C3746" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><!-- URL's used in the movie--> <!-- text used in the movie--> <div align="center"><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://active.macromedia.com/flash2/cabs/swflash.cab#version=4,0,0,0" id=text-load width=780 height=440>    <param name=movie value="FP007_download.swf">    <param name=loop value=false>    <param name=menu value=false>    <param name=quality value=best>    <embed src="FP007_download.swf" loop=false menu=false quality=best bgcolor=#FFFFFF  width=780 height=440 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash">    </embed>   </object> </div></BODY></HTML>

Now the editing parts. All of my important documents are in a folder called "txt".In it are "directories" and "directory1" to "directory5". The directories is basically how I change the names of the links on the side of my website.Directories is:

&yourcompany=<P ALIGN="RIGHT"><FONT FACE="Helvetica" SIZE="22" COLOR="#CCCCCC"><A HREF="http://www.theteenhangout.com/forum" target="_top"><B>The Teen Hangout</B></A></FONT>&Button1=<P ALIGN="RIGHT"><FONT SIZE="11" COLOR="#CCCCCC"><B>Forum</B></FONT>&Button1over=<P ALIGN="RIGHT"><FONT SIZE="11" COLOR="#FF3300"><B>Forum</B></FONT>&Button1click=<P ALIGN="RIGHT"><FONT SIZE="11" COLOR="#FFCC00"><B>Forum</B></FONT>&Button2=<P ALIGN="RIGHT"><FONT SIZE="11" COLOR="#CCCCCC"><B>Chatroom</B></FONT>&Button2over=<P ALIGN="RIGHT"><FONT SIZE="11" COLOR="#FF3300"><B>Chatroom</B></FONT>&Button2click=<P ALIGN="RIGHT"><FONT SIZE="11" COLOR="#FFCC00"><B>Chatroom</B></FONT>&Button3=<P ALIGN="RIGHT"><FONT SIZE="11" COLOR="#CCCCCC"><B>Advertise</B></FONT>&Button3over=<P ALIGN="RIGHT"><FONT SIZE="11" COLOR="#FF3300"><B>Advertise</B></FONT>&Button3click=<P ALIGN="RIGHT"><FONT SIZE="11" COLOR="#FFCC00"><B>Advertise</B></FONT>&Button4=<P ALIGN="RIGHT"><FONT SIZE="11" COLOR="#CCCCCC"><B>Blog Add-Ons</B></FONT>&Button4over=<P ALIGN="RIGHT"><FONT SIZE="11" COLOR="#FF3300"><B>Blog Add-Ons</B></FONT>&Button4click=<P ALIGN="RIGHT"><FONT SIZE="11" COLOR="#FFCC00"><B>Blog Add-Ons</B></FONT>&Button5=<P ALIGN="RIGHT"><FONT SIZE="11" COLOR="#CCCCCC"><B>Member Pages</B></FONT>&Button5over=<P ALIGN="RIGHT"><FONT SIZE="11" COLOR="#FF3300"><B>Member Pages</B></FONT>&Button5click=<P ALIGN="RIGHT"><FONT SIZE="11" COLOR="#FFCC00"><B>Member Pages</B></FONT>

Now if you thought that was simple, that is good. The rest is downhill from here. Every directory is no more than this:Any Directory from 1-5

&text=<FONT SIZE="14" COLOR="#CCCCCC"><P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE="16" COLOR="#FF3300"><A HREF=""><B>Chatroom</B></A></FONT>Text here!

Now I type stuff in the directories, I matched the names, the files, everything. And on my website nothing is displayed. I plead that someone actually take out a minute of their time to help me. If you need any other information just post so.Thank you very much in advance.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOT TO MAKE YOUR TITLE IN A HTML DOCUMENT FLASH?

Turn off your caps lock. Writing in all caps on the internet is like shouting and is considered rude. An exclamation mark will get your point across just as well, and people will actually consider reading it.Another thing, don't hijack other topics (bringing it off-topic) to help you instead. That is not accepted, make a thread on your own (like you did here), and LEAVE IT AT THAT. If people can and want to help and respond to your question, they will, don't worry. Do you understand?