Validating question

Guest yojavoo

Guest yojavoo

I'm new here, and I want to question something:when I tried to validate (my webpage, it said "I was not able to extract a character encoding labeling from any of the valid sources for such information. Without encoding information it is impossible to reliably validate the document. I'm falling back to the "UTF-8" encoding and will attempt to perform the validation, but this is likely to fail for all non-trivial documents. ". What do I do?

I'm new here, and I want to question something:when I tried to validate  (my webpage, it said "I was not able to extract a character encoding labeling from any of the valid sources for such information. Without encoding information it is impossible to reliably validate the document. I'm falling back to the "UTF-8" encoding and will attempt to perform the validation, but this is likely to fail for all non-trivial documents. ". What  do I do?

Hi You! :) Add this to the head part of Your pages:<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">