Flash Games

funkyjunky

Hey all!Now Ive just made a site...and i need flash games to put on it...I dont wanna steal things from say...miniclipI need original games.Ive e-mailed 11 people...and no replysDoes anyone here make flash games and are willing to put it on a site?(I REALLY hope this doesnt break forum rules...If it does...Im really sorry)Ed

You can use any games of mine you want, email me at jgentzkow@gmail and we can discuss how and exactly what games of mine you can use and in what way.  :)

Tahnks alot dude! I will e-mail u in a sec :) Any one else?? :)

• 1 month later...
Tahnks alot dude! I will e-mail u in a sec :) Any one else?? :)

Hi Both,Even though I dont have enough experience building flash games, but I am interesed in doing so, a lot. If a newbee can join you gurus please do mail me atashwanin@techmahindra.com ashwani_nair@yahoo.comashwani.nair@gmail.com

I could make you a game if you ask what you want just as long as it doesnt have to be very good i will try my best!! Sounds like fun, email my at pricejm@btinternet.com and tell me what u would like and ill make it, theres no time limit right coz i got lots of things to do!

ow really, i hate miniclip games on other sites...if I want miniclip games, i go to www.miniclip.com, but not to another unknown site...

Hence why we dont have miniclip games on the site :)