need help with mozilla compatibility

djamidin

i am currently working on illusimodo and in IE it shows all fine but in mozilla firefox my search input with button shows all the way to the left.how can i solve this?gr Djamidin

Do not split link tag like this:<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"href="style.css" />and do not use XHTML end-tag in HTML document.link tag should be all in one line without / -mark:<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css"></form> and </div> tags are wrong order:</form></div>should be:</div></form>I mean this div has no end tag at all:<div class="radiobuttonsmargin">There is one <br \> .. br must be <br /> in XHTML and <br> in HTML.You have HTML document type, so it must be <br>

no, you can use the <br /> tags in html; it was made to be backwads compatible. no need to take that ending / out on the link or break tags.and about the <div class="radiobuttonsmargin"> it does have an end tag; the one that is outside the form. raimo is right that you need to put that end tag inside th form, though. put your <br> tags as <br />.tryadjusting the positioning. is it the input.test, or the other input? maybe put a link to the css file or post it.LG

this is the link to the css file:http://illusimodo.nl/style.cssit is not explanatory helped with comment from me but i might add it later to make things more tidy!i think that the <div class="iest"> is somewhat acting different in mozilla but i am not sure.---edit: i just found out that mozilla firefox accepts the fact that i want to show my 'zoeken' button as a gold button(though the buttontext appears over the buttontext, i can solve that easely) and in IE it shows as a normal button.o i do hate multiple browsers with CSS---

I'm not sire, but maybe mozilla is ignoring the position:absolute; on the text input and the button. :)sorry, I don't have firefox.(see signature) if I get more serious with web design, I'll probably get it but right now, no.LG

Edited by Little Goat